Chapter 10: Shizu

Rimuru's pov

After thier returned and rest. They began to work by creating some clothes, weapons, house and other things. thanks to kaijin and the others.

A month has passed we have created more houses thank to our {all creation} we can get more raw materials at anytime and we also help them. So the houses are very different from our timeline.

Me and Ciel nee chan are walking while observing the development of our town. Jullie and the others has doing thier usually do. (like reading mangas, playing game console in their own space etc.) We been also be ready for Shizu san's arrival, since I can also detect her in this forest. Then Rigurd who's become no a goblin king run approach to us and I ask him...

"Oh. What's wrong?"

"Ha!

We have get a reports from our goblin scouts that they have found a suspicious individual."

"Humans. I guess?"

"As expected of Rimuru sama! Indeed, its humans."

I look at nee chan and then she nod. I look at Rigurd and said...

"I will go to them.

You can go back to your task now."

"Ha!"

Then Rigurd walk away and continue to do his task. I look at Ciel nee chan and said..

"Nee chan.. Can you accompany me..?"

I shyly ask.

"*giggle* Sure!"

Nee chan's response made me happy, then we began to fly together where we meet Shizu san in our previous timeline.

..................

(Flash back)

Shizu's pov

I been continuing my journey and go to the forest of jura. I am now in the kindom of bluumud where near at the forest. My last goal now is to find the man who summon me and ask him to help the childrens, since Im not young anymore at least I will save the childrens before I leave in this world.

Im walking at the capital of bluumud and I bumped into the three adventures whos complaining at thier guild master, I think. I approach them, since I heard that they will go to the forest of jura to investigate something.

"Geez! At least let me take a bath!"

The adventurer girl said.

"Were just arrived here and now we need to go again in three days!? Let us take a break!!"

"I wish you said it to his face.. *sigh*"

"Pardon me.."

I said and continue..

"Are you three are going to the forest of jura, correct?"

They look at me cautious, and then then their 'leader' as me...

"So, what if we are?"

"Do you mind if I accompany you until the Forest's far side?"

I ask.

"hmm"

"Sure!"

The girl said in carefree tone. The their leader got shock at her action.

"Hey! What are you saying!? Im the leader here! I get to decide!"

The leader was scolding her.

"Oh, come on. You know they say, the more tge marrier!"