Chapter 8: Naming And Preparations

Rimuru's pov

"*yawn*"

I woke up from my sleep and start to stretch my arms.

"Ohayo~ Rimuru~."

Ciel nee chan said with a smile on her face.

"hihi~ Ohayo~ Nee chan~!"

I cheerfully said.

"Nee chan, is the others (Akatsuki, Ruby, Yumi, Jullie) are awake?"

I ask nee chan.

"Yes, they've been awake a minute ago."

Ciel nee chan answered my question.

"Let's call them then. We have to go back, since our lovely subordinates are waiting after all *smile*."

I said.

After a minute we siblings have gathered. Akatsuki nii has a face of insomnia by heals himself, since it will worry us more. Ruby is in good mood and looking forward to her first real journey. Yumi is hugging Jullie like her own staff toy like she does every time. Jullie seems Jullie, then Ciel nee chan snaps her and we all tranforted out from our {Imaginary space} and arrive at the goblin village.

Our subordinates, seeing our arrival immediately greet us and gathered all of them like I said yesterday. Thus me and Ciel nee chan begins our naming festival.

The goblins formed a single line their faces are look so happy the moment we said that we will name them each.

I named them of each, like I did in the previous timeline they were immediately evolved into the hobogoblin and been recieved our blessing {Crest of the Void}. Ciel nee chan also managed and adjust the magicules that may given for the names, since it will be a trouble if each of them immediately evolve into a Catastrophe class monsters and we will not want that, we want them to improve by thier own efforts without relying much to us.

After naming all the goblins, we begin to name the direwolfs the apha was the first to line next his son.

'Since I named Ranga means storm fang how about..'

I thought then I continue.

"Your name will be Raiga! (means Thunder fang)"

I said a large amount of magicules are leaving from my body and transferred to Raiga and evolved into the Tempest Star Wolf.

"From this forwarded. I, Raiga shall devoted my life and soul for my ladies!"

Raiga declared his vowed to us.

'That's too much exaggerating.. *sigh*'

I though and nod, next is Raiga's son.

"Your name will be Ranga!"

I said and a large amount of magicules are also leaving from my body and transferred to Ranga who immediately evolved into a Tempest Star Wolf.

"I Ranga shall also devoted his life and soul for my ladies!"

Ranga declared

'They really are father and son.'

I thought.

Ciel nee chan named the remaining direwolfs by the help of the {VOTW}, each of them recieves like '{Notice:you have been named ****** and evolved into the ******** by the individual Rimuru and Ciel and recieves their blessing {Crest of the Void}.} and they have evolved into the Tempest Wolfs.

"Now that all of you have named.each of hobogoblins will paired or partner with the Tempest wolfs.

I will now set you a three rules and I want you to do your best to fallow them.