Chapter 2 First Met

No one pov

After the house is finished and checking out the designs of their decided rooms.

They will go to the God Mountain since Rimuru sense a very familiar presence, which made thier curiosity rises.

They're on foot going to the God mountain, because they're want to explore some new places, since this places was never existed in thier timeline.

The reason for its disappearance is still mystery to them.

They continued the walk while exploring the area up to the God mountain with their siblings.

Jullie glanced at Yumi and Ruby.

Yumi got her own human form thanks to Jullie. Ruby also got her own thanks to Akatsuki.

(Author: Arts are not mine, they are belong to thier right owners)

(Manas:Yumi. She has a height of 14 to 15 years old with a long pink blush hair, her eyes has a yellow green gem colour that matches to her paled tender skin wearing a noble style clothes that match to her cute personality when it comes to me but cold and ruthless to her enemies.)

(Manas:Ruby

(Manas:Ruby. She has a bright tender skin with a height of 16 to 17 years old she has black ash long haired twintails, wearing a school black uniform. She has a ruby red eyes and she's very kind to her family but also cold and ruthless to her enemies.)

No one pov

No one pov

While in the middle of walk they're also talking each other wanting to know each of thier reactions to the new places, while exploring and go to the God Mountain at the same time.

Akatsuki becoming the oldest brother of Rimuru and the others beacuse of Jullie's other request to them while bestowing him the world's information and knowledge which they glady accepted also the other two Manas also become part of their big family with a conformation of the {VOTW}.

In the top of the God Mountain there's an individual whose very familiar to them he's been watching the beauty of the nature and also he enjoys his peaceful life in the top of the Mountain