✧10✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung

I woke up to a dark room, though the bathroom light was on and created a little pathway of light on the floor. I had been placed on the bed and covered with a blanket.

On my left, on the other bed, I could make or two figures who I assumed to be Nina and James.

I spotted my phone on the bedside table further away from me and reached over to grab it, only then did I notice the heap on the bed next to me. Looking closer, I was met with the sleeping face of Mark. It was at this point that I remembered him somehow appearing in my room just before I fainted. I continued to stretch over to where my phone was, now moving even more cautiously than I was before, in order to not wake him up.

However, when I turned to check on him, I was greeted by a pair of sleepy eyes. They filled with joy as soon as they see me.

"Ji. Oh my gosh, you have no idea how relieved I am that you are awake!" Mark said in a hushed tone, all but crying his eyes out.

"Was it that serious?" I asked, confused by his melodramatic reaction. He stretched out his arms to grab my shoulders.

"You were unconscious for ten minutes and seventeen seconds and you were out of it for a further," He stole my phone from my grip to check the time, "four hours Ji."

I muttered, "Oh."

"Exactly. Was it the news?"

"Uh yeah I guess, the last thing I remember is that I was trending 23 on Twitter."

He pulled me towards him for a hug, which was soon dropped with a gasp. "Right, manager-hyung told me give you some water when you woke up and these pills. Oh, and Hajun said he will come and visit you in the morning."

He crept towards the small fridge in a comical fashion and pulled out a bottle of chilled water, which he handed to me, before sitting down on the bed beside me.

"Are you feeling better now?"

I nodded while taking small sips from the water bottle.

I muster up the courage to ask, "How is the whole situation doing?"

"I'm not really sure, manager-hyung told me to stay off of it for a while. "

But despite his words, he scrolled through his phone, after opening Twitter.

"Well congratulations. You're trending number one. Your follower count has also gone up on twitter."

"What?!" I shrieked in the loudest whisper I could dare, though it was too loud, and Mark hurriedly shushed me.

The sleep seemed to have done me good, as the news didn't really make me anxious at this moment. It felt rather surreal, more dreamlike than anything.

"Your follower count has gone up by what? Three thousand in the past couple of hours." He smirked at my reaction.

"God," I sighed, "What's the reaction?"

"It's a mix." He grimaced. "It always is with these sorts of things. Though I think because we're related and not- you know." He gestured wildly.

"Dating?" I concluded.

He nodded.

"It's more positive than anything. Maybe it's because you only tweet about cheesecake and puppies and- oh wow you gave our album a shoutout a year ago, how sweet." He snickered. "How's your Instagram looking?"