✧5✧

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung Lee

After hours of slaving away at documents and plans and emails, it was finally time for my final meeting of the day.

This was more of a mini meeting with only me, Hajun, Mrs Lee, and a few other people attending, including the other producers and head of filmography.

Initially I was terrified for the meeting, but over the course of the day, I had been far too busy to even give it a thought, and the fear had slowly subsided. Though realising that we were about to enter the room brought a fresh wave of anxiety, blanketing me like snow.

I had asked Nina to accompany me, to stop me freaking out completely, as well as walk me back to our room later. And although she had agreed, I could see the worry in her face; neither of us had mentioned my unwillingness to be alone, even though it sat like an uninvited elephant in the corner of the room.

Once again, we entered a different meeting room, this one much smaller than the previous two. It had a pretty black and white print on one wall, and a few potted plants in the corner, which after a closer inspection turned out to be fake.

I seated myself on an aquamarine sofa, placing my green tea on the coffee table, and balanced my iPad on my knee, opening up the notes.

The others trailed in soon after. With the arrival of my uncle, the meeting began.

At Mark's request, they had assigned a room without any cameras for us to hang out in, as well as with any other members, which I thought was sweet of him. Obviously, I wasn't allowed to make any sort of unprofessional or personal interactions during On Filming - a code term for scheduled filming - as well as ensure limited contact during Off Filming – the unscheduled and candid filming – and had to remain professional at all times. If my relationship with Mark or any other members got in the way of the filming, my contract would be terminated immediately.

They threw a few more legal requirements and rules at me, discussing each one thoroughly.

I understood the necessity behind the rules we had been set so I signed the provided contract under Hajun's supervision, easily, knowing that Mark had already signed his.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Jiyoung Lee

After the meeting had ended, Nina came to meet me, and we headed up to James' room. He ordered room service for us, and we sat on his bed, watching a new series on Netflix, which Sofia had recommended to me. We weren't paying much attention to the show though since we were more interested by the newly emailed out schedules for the upcoming week. Mrs Lee had just sent them out, and Nina was already comparing hers to see when we were all free.

"Oh, I pity you Ji." She exclaimed dramatically.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You have such a busy life my friend."

She was slightly louder than usual, a side effect of the champagne we had sipped on during our meal, I thought.

"Perks of being important." I giggled.

James poked her in annoyance and continued scribbling on his print out.

The TV suddenly switched off, making us jump. It had gotten bored of being ignored and run out of patience.