12

" Jennieyaaaahh-hhh!! " He whined. Heck.. " Aishh, reek of alcohol. Why did you drink so much when you can't handle!!? " I yelled but he closed his ears. I glared at him and wanted to murder him badly-

But this is not the time for it. I tried to drag him to his room. "Gosh Taehyung,why are you so heavy?" I muttered and gave my whole strength to drag him.

Why did he drink this much? Did something happen? I wondered what happened to him while dragging him. I managed to drag him towards the stair case but the problem is how the heck am I going to climb this with him. I sighed heavily. I will surely beat his ass up. Somehow, with a lot of trouble, I dragged him towards his room.

I feel like my life has sucked out. I pushed him to the bed but luck was totally not in my side.This brat didn't let go of neck so I fell to the bed with him.

Well,actually, I fell on top of him. This is really awkward.I tried to stand up but his grip was tight.His eyes were closed.

"T-Taehyung--"I immediately cut myself seeing tears rolling down from his eyes.

I panicked. Is he hurt? What happened? Am I too heavy?

"Taehyung,what's wrong?"I asked softly.

He opened his eyes making my eyes go wide.His eyes were blood shot teary. Tears were kept falling nonstoply.

" I h-hate you.. " He whispered. " You promised me to have y-your best days with me. But you a-are in relationship with Kai. Y-you hate me don't you? " He sobbed badly. I tried suppressing my laughter badly. Why's he so cute?

" Jennie.. " He whined. I laid beside him knowing, he won't let me go. I hummed. He leant towards me. And reached my lips. " Can I kiss you? " He mumbled softly. He was too cute to handle. But the question made me flustered. I nodded a bit. He kissed me.

Heat rose from my stomach to my chest and my heart definitely skipped a beat. His lips brushed over mine like a wave of warmth. The taste of him... it silenced my thoughts and made me want more. It was a passionate kiss until I reminded myself that he's drunk. " It's getting late, you should sleep now. " He was pretty flustered. " O-okay.. " He managed to say turned over and slept soundly. I chuckled and tucked him in blanket.

" I love you too paboo.. "