"someone gave this to you." and he handed the bouquet of flowers to him.

donghyuck didn't process what just happened, someone gave him a flower again? who is it? it's also impossible if the person who gave it was the man who's leaning at the wall.

"sungchan gives you a flower again." the older said, chuckling.

"donghyuck."

the tanned male stopped reading the note that was on the flower when a manly voice spoke, three pairs of eyes looked at the man who spoke up.

"i need to talk to you." and he left.

donghyuck didn't bother to bid a goodbye to the two, he immediately carried his bag together with the flower he got.

while the two who were left alone by donghyuck, looked at each other, smiling like they had achieved something huge.

the tanned male was panting as he came inside mark's car, he put his things at the backseat together with the flower that was from sungchan. the car didn't move and made him look at the male who was in the driver seat.

"mark?" he said.

"do you know that sungchan is already taken?" and he seriously looked at him.

"oh, really? so, he and shotaro really ended up together?" donghyuck said.

"and you keep accepting his flowers. are you just letting him cheat in shotaro?" and his voice became more serious, making donghyuck frown.

"yah, first of all i didn't know that sungchan is already taken with shotaro. second, he must be sending me a flower just to thank me because i helped him day ago." he explained.

the older one just looked at him head to toe before rolling his eyes and looked away, starting the car's engine.

"wait, why do you pick me up? does my babi miss me?" donghyuck asked as he remembered the question he wanted to ask.

"in your dream, marco just saw you yesterday." mark said, making the tanned male pouted.

"tss, my son always misses me. you're just the one who doesn't want to see me." and he rolled his eyes like a kid, crossing his arm to his chest.

"i don't even say i don't want to see you..." he whispered, making donghyuck look at him because he didn't hear him.

"hmm? are you saying something?" the younger asked curiously.

"nothing." mark said and focused his eyes on the road.

donghyuck didn't speak anymore, he looked at the window and he frowned after seeing the road was familiar.

"how did you know my... address?" donghyuck asked as mark parked the car in front of his apartment.

"jeno." he answered calmly.

"oh..." the only word that came out of his mouth. "thank you, i will go now." and he started to get his things up.

"pack all your things, i will give you twenty minutes to do that because i don't have a long patience if you didn't know." mark said seriously.

"how did i not know, we used to be— wait, pack all my things?" he asked curiously as he realised what he meant.

"go." 

the tanned male didn't ask anymore even if he wanted to know why mark suddenly told him to pack his things up, he just left his bag at the flower inside mark's car before he went inside his apartment.

as he went down, he saw mark leaning at his car's hood while talking with someone on the phone. he just ignored him and put his baggage inside the backseat.

"yah, tell me why do i need to pack my things." donghyuck said as mark started the car's engine.

"i don't want to argue with my son anymore, it's so hard to fight with someone who has the same attitude as me." the older said.

donghyuck processed what mark meant first and when he did, he couldn't help not to laugh.

"except for looking the same, he also got your attitude." donghyuck said as he laughed more.

"yeah, that's why you're gonna live with us starting now."

and that made the tanned male quiet, he was now going to live with them?

"w-what?" he stuttered.

"you heard what i said, right?" the older said.

donghyuck didn't speak anymore, he suddenly went quiet because first of all, he didn't expect this. he thought that mark will never let him live with them but turns out, mark was also the one who picked him up.

the two arrived at the huge house, the colour of the house was just black and white. there's a guard who carries donghyuck's baggage and all he needs to do is to follow mark.

the babysitter greeted them and told mark that marco was sleeping. donghyuck looked around the house and everything was clean and perfect.

"maybe it was right i left because marco looks like got all that he wanted..." he whispered as he kept looking around but he stopped after seeing mark staring at him.

"wae?" he asked, the older male just shook his head before making his way upstairs.

"your room was on the second floor, last door." mark said before he finally went to donghyuck's sight.

the tanned male looked around first, and those family pictures in the living room got his attention. a smile showed on his face as he looked at each of it. 

"i hope dada will also give all what you want..." he whispered as he kept staring at marco's picture.

"the reason why i left is because i'm scared that i might not give the best for you..."