CHAPTER 1

Having a dinner tonight with Serkan, she's so excited but they will dinner at office balcony just like what he said on the phone. They will meet up there tonight and a driver will pick her up from her home. She wear white long sweater and long blue jeans with white sneakers just like usual outfit. She feel something different with this dinner because Serkan never ask what will she's gonna wear for dinner or when they are on a date. But she leave it behind and keep going until his driver arrive at the front gate and opening the black SUV for her.

"Good evening Ms. Eda, I'm Burak, Mr. Serkan personal driver. So please come in." he say politely in black suit.

"Thank you." She answer and sit inside.

One notification coming.

Have you meet Burak ?

Yes. I'm on the way

Oke. I'm waiting you

His message feel so strange, a whole day he look so strange. They have a bad conversation this noon after have a small meeting with Efe Akman together with the team in Iskandar restaurant. His tension become raise after some conversation with Efe who try want to know Art Life team as personal. And he want to know Eda but Serkan prevent it spill everything because he want to keep it just for himself. After that, they have a little quarrel and he leave her behind. Maybe he will tell everything and make a good condition to their relationship that's why he invite to a special dinner tonight.

Art Life balcony ........

He sitting alone in the chair thinking something while waiting her. His heartbeat so fat, his pulse are raising, and try to control his own breathe calmly. One by one their beautiful memory come to his mind, he can't control the tears drop in the cheek. Until the one and only delicious, sweet, sexy, and hot fragrance entering the balcony, and he knows who is coming, and he feel a wet lips kissing his neck from the back.

"Good evening, askim."

He turn arounf,

"Good evening, Eda. You look so beautiful."

"Thank you. So what we will gonna do in this balcony? Are we gonna see the stars with telescope?" her eyes shine beautiful and the same time killing him inside.

"Yok, let we get dinner first then we talk." He try to give a smile and directing her to the meeting table and there is a lot of tasty food and of course there is always ice scream, he like the details.

"You don't need to prepare like this, Serkan. We can simplify it by dinner to the near restaurant."

"Because I want it so special tonight and in this place everything about us were started."

In Bolat house, .....

"Alptekin, where is our son? His car is not there in the park." Aydan so worry about her son

"Calm down, he know what to do. I trust him. I hope I can find another way to get the proper evidence."

"Nee, So the evidence is not true?"

"I don't know, as long as I have research and collect the information from Kartal, my contractor who had responsibility for this, he said that the design is come from me. But I can't find the big data about it, as long as I remember there is some project that I share it with Murat Atakay. But Serkan find it first, so I don't have any time to explain. He's so angry with me and Eda is good girl." His voice look upset about what happened.

Seyfi heard their conversation and very upset about this too, Serkan and Eda are a good people, they are matching for each other, no one can understand Serkan just like Eda. He knows the positive change happening to Serkan, Aydan- she finally break her own wall to walk outside the house, and Alptekin more spending time to family and enjoying become soon-father-in-law. But everything is change, just because of one mistake in the past.