Chapter 42. Lis Got caught

At the warehouse..

"Let me go!! What do you want from me!!"

"Helppppppp!!!!"

"Shout all you want Missy,But no one will going to help you!"

"You! Let me go! Who are you??"

"Me?? I am you're karma!" The man answered then laughed loudly..

"Damn you!! Let me go!! I didn't even know you!!"

"Oh no Missy! I can't do that! Unless you gave me you're body.."The man said then smirked..

"Fuck you!!"

"Oh yes please!" The man replied..

"Who will gave their body to an ugly duckling like you! You didn't even revealing you're face!!"

"Ha ha ha.. You're not worthy to see my face Missy! And to tell you what!! You're far from my type!! I don't fuck Murderer!" The man replied..

The woman gasped then looked at The man infront of her..

"W-What!! What are you saying!" The woman asked..

"Ha ha ha.. You think I don't know what you've done?? You hired a Gunman to kill Miss kim jisoo and Mr kim!" The man replied then smirked..

Nancy eyes widened,She begin to panicked..

"Who told you to kidnap me?? Is it Taeyung?? That bastard huh?!" Nancy angrily asked..

"Oh! He is you're lover right?? Why are you calling him bastard?? Do you want me to report it??" The man replied.

"I don't care..He didn't even answering my call anymore..Now tell to you're boss to let me go or else I will told the police that all of that is his plan!" Nancy answered..

"Oh! So what made you think that my Boss Sir Taeyung will surely let you go after threatening him??" The Man asked..

"I have the evidence..I already told my Friend if ever she didn't heard any news about me for 24 hours..He will release the statement and give them the USB.." Nancy said..then smirked..

"Ha ha ha...is that so.." The man said..

"Now let me go!" Nancy commanded..

"Nah!" The man replied then leave..

"Fuck you!! Let me go!!!!" Nancy angrily screams..

.

.

.

"Good job 425!" Lis complimented..He is inside the room watching them talking on the computer..

"That deserved an celebration right 327??" 425 replied..

"Of course! We will celebrate tonight on the club!" Lis answered..

"Alright!!" The boys shouted happily..

"So,what are you going to do with her??" 425 asked..

"Continue to feed her until the case filed,And Taeyung and his companion will be exterminated.." lis replied..

"Okay Boss Copy!" 425 answered..

"I will talked to the lawyer immediately and after that we will go straight to the club! How's that??" Lis said..

"Perfect!" 425 replied..

Lis smiled then dialled their lawyer number and talked to him..

-----