Chapter 41 Result

Lis already flight on Switzerland..Jennie go to the Hospital to accompany her mother taking care of het father... Nancy's picture already post over korea and any Websites...

Nancy seeing her face already posted everywhere..She panicked and hide...She is calling Taeyung but Taeyung is rejecting her call...She got frustrated because of it..She felt like Taeyung is abandoning her despite of everything she did for him..

They have a relationship for almost half a months already..They meet on the club in The US one night and afterwards end up on bed..Until then,They always chatting and calling each other..She found out that Taeyung have a girlfriend but Taeyung said her girlfriend is boring since sh Don't want them to have sex...Just kissing..Not even allowed to touch her as he pleased..

Nancy once shared a Story of her past relationship to Taeyung and when Taeyung heard about Lisander's name..He hot interested to know about him..When Taeyung found out that Lis is actually Rich, His hatred for lis increased... Taeyung made a plan with Nancy.. Taeyung is the Mastermind of Everything happened to Lis....

While Nancy is hiding on their old house in Switzerland..She got a called from unknown Number...Nancy is hesitating to answer the call..So the Unknown number send message to her..Nancy open the message and got shocked at the content...Her hands trembled,She immediately stand up and grab bags and shoved some clothes inside..She decided to leave her phone and Run away..

.

.

.

"Did you already reached her??" Lis asked..

"She's not answering the call but I already send her the message! I'm sure she's already runaway from where she's hiding!"

"Okay Good! Now! Let's trap her! You already knew what to do! I met you at the warehouse as soon as I arrived in Switzerland!" Lis answered..

"Okay,See you soon Bro!"

"Yeah! See you soon!" Lis replied then end the call..

-------

South Korea..

Mrs kim and Mrs Brüschweiler are chatting inside Mr Kim's Room at the hospital when Jennie who is scrolling on her phone suddenly stand up and run to the bathroom...

Mrs kim and Mrs Brüschweiler looked at Jennie and Followed her to the bathroom..

Jennie is puking on the sink while clutching her stomach..

"Hey sweetie! Are you okay??" Mrs kim asked..

"Are you sick Jennie sweetie??" Mrs Brüschweiler also asked..

"I'm..Fine..Mom, Mommy!" Jennie replied while still puking..

Mrs Brüschweiler and Mrs Kim gently rubbing Jennie's back..Mrs Brüschweiler handed Jennie water to drink..

"Why are you puking like that?? Did you eat something Bad??" Mrs kim asked..

"No Mom.." Jennie replied..

"What do you eat before coming here??" Mrs Brüschweiler asked.

"I eat egg,Bacon and kimchi fried rice Mommy!" Jennie replied..

Mrs kim and Mrs Brüschweiler looked each other..

"I think Sweetie,You need to be checked by doctor!" Mrs kim said..

"But I am fine Mom..Just puking!" Jennie replied..

"Yeah,You puke nothing on the sink! Sweetie!" Mrs kim Answered..