Chapter 10 This is not the end

Irene and the others are already infront of the Kim's villa..This is the day that they are all going to go back to the Auckland..So lis and his friends also there to see them off..

Krystal and joy was sad,But not Irene because she knew that this is not the end of it..

"I will going to missed you Lis!" Joy sadly said then hugged lis..

"Me too!" Krystal added then also hugged lis..Lis hugged the two girls back and carressed their backs..

"I will going to missed you too as well!" Lis replied..

The ladies Don't want to break the hugged,So Irene speak..

"Hey girls,Let lis go and let me hugged him too!"

Lis Chuckled and the two girls don't have a choice but to let lis go..

Irene immediately hugged lis and uttered
"I will Missed you,But I know I will see you again.."

Lis eyes widened,before lis could asked Irene..Irene already break the hugged and retreat..So lis just looked at Irene confusedly..Irene gave lis a sweet smiled before she step inside the Car..

Chaeyoung and Mina also hugged Lis and Bid farewell to Lis friends..

At Last, it's Jennie's turn..She don't want others to think that she is unapproachable so she also hugged Lis..The latter was surprised..But Hugged Jennie back..He closed his eyes a moment then tighten the hugged but he's careful not to squeeze Jennie..Jennie gasped and she felt the familiar feelings again...She immediately tapped lis back indicating lis to let her go..

"I will going to missed you Jennie!" Lis whispered then released jennie..

Jennie heartbeat fastened..She nodded her head ackwardly to Lis and immediately step inside the car..

Mr kim didn't let Jennie drive this time so He asked Mr Brown to Drive them to Auckland using the Van and Let Lis drive jennie's car back to Auckland when they will go there together..

"Bye Uncle!"The Four Ladies said..

"Bye Dad!" Jennie also said..

"Bye Ladies! Bye sweetie, Informed me when you already there okay??" Mr kim instructed..

"Okay dad!" Jennie replied then kissed her father's cheek once more..

The farmers waved their hands to the ladies..The ladies waved their hands back..Lis looked at Jennie and gave her his signature smile.Then closed the car door..Mr Brown hit the horn twice then maneuvers..

------

Jisoo and Seulgi are already checked in one of the Expensive hotel in New Zealand..

They have a photoshoot,so they have to get ready..They are with their managers..Even though they own the famous clothing brands they are also model of their own clothing line...only limited people knew they are actually the daughters of a Billionaire..

Someone knocked on Jisoo's door..So she approach the door and open it..

"Unnie you ready??" Seulgi asked..

"Of course!" Jisoo replied..

"Let's go! Our manager told me that they are already arrived.." Seulgi informed..

"Okay.. Let's go!" Jisoo replied then step outside her room..

The two famous models made their way to the elevator with their own bodyguards and Managers..

-----

At Auckland,NZ.

Jennie and the others already arrived on Their own homes..Jennie already done calling her father, informing him that she safety arrived their home..