Chapter 9. Confusion

After Lisander already lay down Jennie on her bed,He immediately leave and Go downstairs..

That's when jennie sat down and smiled widely...She unconsciously touched her lips..A while ago in the river,she thought she is just dreaming when someone performing CPR on her..

Jennie he perform CPR on you, Don't act like he kissed you! Her inner thoughts said..

"Oh! Shut up!" Jennie answered to her inner thoughts..

"Huh?! Jennie?? I didn't even say anything yet!" Chaeyoung said when she entered inside Jennie's room..

"I..Umm.. I'm just scolding myself!" Jennie replied..

"Huh?? Did you already got insane?? After you got drown??" Chaeyoung asked..

Jennie rolled her eyes,
"Rosé did you come here just to annoy me??"

"Jennieyahhh don't be so grumpy,We come here to check on you.." chaeyoung replied..

"And to annoy you too of course.." Mina added..

Jennie throw her pillow to Mina and Mina catch it..

Mina laughed then sat on Jennie's bed..

"Anyways jennie-shi..How about you share to us the feeling when lis performing CPR on you??" Chaeyoung asked..

Jennie raised her brow and answered
"Do you think I have an idea?? I'm unconscious that time!"

"Oh yeah! Ha ha ha..I forgot..I thought you're faking your Unconsciousness just like what you did a while ago when Lis is piggyback riding you!" Chaeyoung teased..

Jennie eyes widened..
"W-What  are you saying Rosé?!"

"Jennie! jennie! We know you are already awaked when you heard my crying voice a while ago! Me and Mina just ride along..We are the ones who truly knew you...Don't try to fool us!" Chaeyoung said..

"I..Uhh..Umm.. Whatever!!" Jennie answered..

"Ha ha ha..Are you already having a feelings on Lis Jennieyah??" Mina asked . teasingly smiled on jennie..

"Ahh! Of course not!" Jennie replied..

"Okay..Keep on fooling yourself!" Mina answered..

"My gosh! I told you I'm don't!" Jennie said..

"Are you trying to convinced us,or yourself??" Mina asked..

"Ah! Minari! Can you pleased stop annoying me!" Jennie replied..

"Hmm..Why are you even annoyed.. I'm asking here nicely.. Cause jennie if you already have a feelings on lis,We will support you.. Besides Taeyung Don't have a time with you anymore!" Mina said..

Jennie looked at her friends face to see if they are serious on what they are saying and she saw that her friend are actually serious..

"Oh my gosh! Are you pushing me to cheat on V??" Jennie asked in disbelief..

"Jennie,We are not asking you cheat on V..We are asking you if you already have a feelings on Lis...How did you even called that cheating??" Mina replied..

"Umm..I told you,I have no feelings for him.." Jennie answered..

"Then,what about the looks on your eyes while you staring at him, you're smiled while he's being nice to you.. You---

"Alright! Stop it!! I don't wanna hear about it anymore.. I'm just curious, That's all!" Jennie blurted out..

Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other then smirked..