Chapter 30 Love after the War🔞

Lis and Nancy almost always together because they have they same schedule alongside Tzuyu and Jennie starting to feel uneasy..She always caught Nancy staring at Lis and she doesn't like it...Lis still not telling Jennie that Nancy is actually his ex Fiancee..

"Bye Lis,Nancy See you again Tomorrow!" Tzuyu said..

"Bye chewy!" lis replied..

"Bye Tzuyu!" Nancy also replied..

Lis take his bag and leave with Nancy..

When they reached the parking Lot,Jennie is there leaning on Lis car,waiting for Lis...Lis said goodbye to Nancy and immediately approach jennie..

"Hey Love..You waited for me?? Where's Chaeyoung and Mina??" Lis asked..

Jennie hugged Lis
"Yes Love.. I've waited for you! Chaeyoung and Mina already went home using my car!" Jennie replied..

"I see..But don't do this again Love..You can just waited inside the cafeteria not here.. It's dangerous!" lis answered.. hugging jennie back..

"Okay Love.. I'm sorry.." Jennie apologize..

"It's fine now Love..C'mon.. Let's go home!" Lis replied..

"Okay Love!" Jennie answered..

Lis open the passenger seat for Jennie,Jennie entered inside..Lis go to the other side and Open the driver seat and hop in...He wear his seatbelt on then checked on Jennie... When Jennie's seatbelt was on..He started the car and drive away..

Jennie saw Nancy glaring at her inside her car when they get passed her car...

Lis drive his car to his condominium because Jennie wanted to see it..

.

.

.

"I like you're condominium Love..Looks cozy!" Jennie commented..

"Thanks Love" lis replied..

"If only I can live with you here!" Jennie said then sat beside Lis..

"Just a few weeks more Love and We will be living together!" Lis replied..

"Mhm.. looking forward to the day that we will be living together!"  Jennie said..

"What about our Wedding?? You're not looking forward to it??" Lis asked..

"Of course I am.. I'm excited to called you Hubby!" Jennie replied..smiling..

"Hmm..You can call me Hubby whenever you wanted though!" Lis answered..then kissed the back of Jennie's hand..

Jennie hearts flutters with every sweet words and Sweet gesture lis giving her..

"Okay Hubby!" Jennie said..then gummy smile..

"Aww..Feels so good!" Lis replied then smiled..

"Call me wifey too!" Jennie said..

"Mhm..Wifey" Lis uttered softly..

"Aww.. Felt so Good Indeed!" Jennie agreed...Then lean of Lis shoulder..

Jennie remember Nancy..She looked up and said
"By the way Love..I hate you seeing with that Nancy! I don't know why I can't make myself like her!"

"Umm.. Love.. Actually I have to tell you something about Nancy.." Lis replied..

"What is it??" Jennie asked..

"Do you remember when I told you about my ex Fiancee?? It's actually Nancy!" Lis replied..

Jennie looked at Lis in disbelief.