Chapter 8. CPR

"The BBQ is ready!" Anderson announced..

"Alright.. Let's eat!" Lis replied.

Anderson and Lance served the BBQ to the ladies... Andrew chops the watermelons and Lis take out the wines he made and take the opportunity to make the ladies judge the wine..

Jennie was about to reached food when Lis suddenly served her...Jennie heard someone whining..She secretly smiled inside But rolled her eyes afterwards when Lis started to Served her other friends as well..

"Oh! Someone is fuming inside!" Minari whispered..

"Shut up minari!" Jennie snorted..

Mina just laughed..

"By the way Bro,Why don't you let the Ladies taste you're baby!"Anderson said..

The ladies face suddenly flushed..Lis nodded his head then open the wine he made..He about to pour wine to their glasses when he noticed the redness of their faces..

"Umm..Ladies,are you all alright?? Does the food spicy that much??" Lis worriedly asked..

"Uhh No! no! That's not it.. Don't mind us Lis, Were fine..maybe it's because of the hot weather!" Chaeyoung replied..

"But, it's not that hot though.." Andrew said..

"Umm.. Nevermind.. Let's just taste your baby..I mean your wine!" Chaeyoung replied..

"Okay..Here it is..If you don't like it..Just tell it to me honestly..I won't get offended!" Lis answered then pour their Glasses some wine..

"Hmm..This wine is Delicious..The fine wine I ever tasted to be honest!" Irene complimented..

Lis smiled..

"Really Irene??" lis asked..

"Yes..this wine is the best!" Irene replied.. smiling..

"Thank you Irene" lis said..also smiling..

Chaeyoung and the others sip in their wine,And they agreed to what Irene said..Even jennie admitted it..

"This wine is not like the wine my father produced..This is even way better!" Jennie said..

"Thanks Young Miss.." Lis replied..his cheek flushed a bit then shyly scratching his nape..

"Cute"  jennie mumble low..But Mina,The sharp ears..She heard it and Jennie earned another teasing from her..

While they are eating,They continue to drink wine also...When they finished eating they decided to swim in the river..

The ladies,Take of their clothes..They are wearing their swimsuits underneath their clothes..The men's stared at their slim Bodies.. Andrew,jake and Lance can't help but to whistle lowly..

"Hey,stop that Guys..We should respect them!" Lis reminded..

"Ohh sorry Bro.. Can't help it..Look how sexy they are!" Andrew replied

"Yeah we know that,But at least behave boy's..They are our boss!" Lis said..

"Okay bro! Not gonna happen again!" Lance replied..

"Alright..We should take off our clothes too..and swim.." lis said..

Boy's take of their clothes and just leave their underpants and immediately jump in the water..

Now it's the ladies turn to gossip about the men's bodies..

"Ohh! They are not bad..They all have a nice body!" Joy said..