Chapter 40. Showing signs

"Is that jennie??" Ji-yong asked .

"Yes hyung! She told me to go there!" Lis replied..

Ji-yong laughed
"Ha ha..Oh my! My sister is angry..Be careful lis!"

Lis gulped and replied
"Yeah.. Jennie is scary when she's angry hyung!"

"Mhm.. I'm thankful that I don't have to dealt with her anger since I lived in the base.." Ji-yong replied..

"Good for you Hyung.." lis said..

"We'll have patience on you're wife...and Find a way how to coaxed her!" Ji-yong replied..

"Yes Hyung..I don't want her to get angry on me though.." lis said..

"So are you going straight to the hospital then??" Ji-yong asked..

"No hyung..I will go to the convenience store first and buy her ice cream..to cool her down.." lis replied..

"Okay.. that's a great strategy! Drop me on the police station then.." Ji-yong answered..

"Okay hyung!" Lis said..then continue focus driving..

.

.

.

At the hospital..

Lis immediately park the car and Grab the gallon of ice cream..Then get out on his car and walked inside the Hospital...

He go straight to the Elevator and pressed the button... While he is in the elevator he's phone rings and so he answered:

"Hello Love!"

"Where are you now?!"

"On the elevator love.."

"Alright!! Make it fast Manoban!!"

"Yes Mrs Brüschweiler.."

The call ended..

The elevator dings Then opened..Lis stepped out and then walked to jisoo and Mr kim room..

Lis breathe deeply then turn the doorknob and open the door..

Lis was greeted with Jennie's serious face..Lis gulped..Jennie signaled lis to come to her..Lis gulps again..

"Can i just hugged my sister first??" Lis uttered then jennie glared at Lis..

"Okay.. That's a No!" Lis replied to himself then approach jennie... Everyone Chuckled..

When Lis was now standing infront of jennie...Jennie was about to pinch Lis side when Lis suddenly shown the ice cream to jennie..

"Ice cream??" Lis cutely said then made a cute face..

Jennie eyes soften...

"Kyeowo!" Mina and Rosé commented..

Jennie cling on Lis neck then said
"I'll forgive you now..But we are not done yet okay??"

"Yes wifey! I will make it up to you later!" Lis replied then whispered "on our room!" Then wink at jennie

Jennie face blushed and hit lis chest...

"Save by the Ice cream I guessed!" seulgi teased..

Everyone Laughed..Lis approach her jisoo Noona and hugged her..

"I'm glad you're already awaked Noona!" Lis said..then cried..

"Aigoo What a cry baby! Thank you For you're hard work Dongsaeng! I know that you didn't stop finding Clues about the Gunman!" Jisoo replied.. rubbing lis back..