Chapter 31 unexpected proposal

A/N: Annyeong!! I'm back! 😊 So As a promise...I will upload Two chapter today.. Happy Reading..💓

Lis POV

I was scolded by my parents and siblings when I told them About Nancy and almost Lost jennie..Good thing I managed to make Jennie forgive me..I will do what I promised to jennie yesterday not to let Nancy get closer to me...I can't lose jennie..I love her so much..I remembered the conversation with my family yesterday about Nancy and What to do!

Flashback..

"What?? That bitch also here in Korea! Lis stay away from her.. whenever she's around I know there's something bad going to happen!" Jisoo said..

"That's right Lis,If you don't want to Lose jennie..You gotta stay away from that Woman!" Seulgi added..

"I know Noona's! That's what I promise to Jen yesterday...But How can I totally ignore her when she is my classmate?!" Lis answered..

"Then why don't you stop attending that School! You don't need to Study medicine when you already a CEO of our company!" Mr Brüschweiler said..

"You're father is right honey, That's the best way you can stay away from that Cunning woman!!" Mrs Brüschweiler added..

"Hmm..Okay Mom and Dad..I will just going to pick Jennie up at the University and also drive her there everyday so I can be with her everyday!" Lis agreed..

"That's a good decision Son!" Mr Brüschweiler replied..

End of flashback..

So here I am,Making my way to the Dean's Office to dropout...

My phone buzz,So I checked my message.. It's from my Fiancee...I immediately read it and tap my replied..She told me she is already in the campus with Chaeyoung and Mina..I told her that I am going to the Dean's Office first then Meet them up after..

She asked me why,So I replied her message by saying..I will explained it to her Later! She answered Okay to my message..I put my phone back to my pocket and continue walking...When I am already infront of Dean's Office,I knocked on his door...Soon after the Door opened,so I stepped inside then sat down on the chair infront of his desk...

"Good morning Sir!" I greeted him..

"Good morning Too Lisander,What can I do for you??" The principal said..

"I am here to dropout Sir.." I told him directly..

He got shocked and asked me Why,so I told him a valid reason..I fabricated lies for him to not asking more further questions..He understands and support my decision...As my business here was done I immediately excuse myself to him and Go straight to the cafeteria to meet with my Fiancee and our friends..

At the cafeteria..

Jennie was sipping her coffee when suddenly a student come Rushing and Told them that There's someone looking for chaeyoung...So Chaeyoung excuse herself to us and leave with the female student.. Jennie and Mina look at each other..

"Who could that be??" Mina said..

"I don't know.. Let's just asked her later!" Jennie replied..

"Okay..So where's Lis??" Mina asked again..

"Probably still in Dean's Office!" Jennie replied..

Suddenly lis arrived..Lis approach Jennie's table..

"Hi Love,Hi Mina! Good morning.." Lis greeted them then kissed Jennie's cheek..

"Good Morning As well Lis!" Mina answered..