Chapter 23. She's too late

At the Hospital..

"Sehun! Why are you here??" Lis asked Sehun at the Lobby..

"I'm here to inform you bro that, You're Noona's contacted you're father and asked his help to find you!" Sehun Replied.

"Aissh...Thanks for telling me this Bro! Are you sure No one saw you coming here??" Lis asked..

"Yes Bro.." Sehun replied..

"Okay good..Come with me! I told Krystal that I told you about this and She understand!" Lis said..

Sehun leave with Lis..Jennie and the others secretly followed them behind..

Lis and Sehun entered Room 29..

"What now?! Are we going to barge in??" Chaeyoung asked..

"No! We will wait till Sehun come out and confront them!" Jennie replied..

"But why do you think,Lis come here?? Is he sick??" Joy worriedly asked..

"I don't know either..Our questions will going to be answered later!" Irene replied..

Jennie and the others waited patiently outside..

Soon after Lis and Sehun come out from Room 29..Jennie instructed the ladies to check who's on Room 29 and jennie followed Sehun and Lis..

They all start to moved..

"So,Bro..I have to go Now!" Sehun said..

"Okay Bro! Let's see each other again some other time.." Lis replied..

"Okay" Sehun answered then leave..

Lis watch Sehun walked away then turn his body around to go back to Krystal Room..

Lis eyes widened,Jennie is standing behind him..looking at her like demanding an explanation..

"Jennie" lis uttered..

"Let's talked!" Jennie said then walked away..

Lis sighed and then followed jennie...

At the hospital's rooftop!

"Why did you suddenly Vanished??" Jennie immediately asked..

"I don't think I should explain that to you Jennie!" Lis coldly replied..

Jennie felt hurt..
"Okay..Why did you punch Taeyung??" Jennie asked..

"He deserves it!" Lis shortly answered..

"He deserves it?? Why?? For not apologizing for what he did with Chu??" Jennie argued..

"So, that's what he told you.." Lis replied..

"Answer My question Lisander!!" Jennie irritatedly said..

"You're boyfriend said it himself!! What should I have to explain to you about!" Lis coldly answered..

"I want to know the truth!" Jennie uttered..

"You're boyfriend already told you the truth...And besides,Why are you even here?? You followed Sehun Don't you?" Lis asked..

"Yes..We followed him.. because we knew that He is will be the one to lead us to you!" Jennie replied..

Lis eyes widened when Jennie said We.. That's mean to say..Irene and the other are also here..Lis immediately turn around and about to leave..

"You're leaving?! Why?? Are the one who's inside Room 29 was so important to you?!" Jennie shouted..

"Yes! She is.." Lis replied then leave..