Chapter 24. Chasing Dreams

6 months Later...

Jennie POV.

I am currently here at the Yonsei University, Sitting on the bench waiting for My friends to arrived..Why I am here?? It's because I am Currently studying here...5 months ago..I talked to my Dad to transfer me to one of the Private University in Korea after I broke up with Taeyung...I find out that He's been cheating for me for such a long time now after I confronted him that day Lis told me about the reason why he beat Taeyung...My friends Mina and Chaeyoung followed me here in Korea while Irene and Joy stayed in New Zealand to accompany Krystal for het treatment but they promised they will go to korea after they graduates...And About Lisander?? I don't have an idea.. Ever since the day he admitted he have a feelings for Krystal I started to distance myself to him because that's the best for us...I heaved a Sighed once more when I remembered his face..

My thoughts cutt off when Chaeyoung scream my name..

"Jennie!!!" Chaeyoung scream while running to my direction..

"Yah! Don't Run chaeyoung..You might fall stumbled and Fall!" Mina shouted..

Chaeyoung stop running then looked at Mina..

"Yah! What do you think of Me?? A one year old child?!" Rosé snorted to Mina..And Mina?? She just laughed at her..

"Jennie! Did you wait long??" Chaeyoung asked..

"No! Just about 15 minutes I guess??" I answered..

"Sorry Jen, It's chaeyoung fault..She don't know what to buy because she wants to taste all of the food!" Mina explained..

"Yah! It's not my fault.. It's their fault for displaying delicious food! The foods are trying to seduce me!" Chaeyoung reason out..

"Oh shut up Chae.. You're just a food lover! Don't blame the food!" Mina answered..

"Alright.. That's enough! I think we should head back Now.." I said to them to make them stop their arguments..

"Okay!" They both replied to me and followed me behind..

While we are walking on the hallway,I heard some gossips among other students of the University..

"Hey did you heard there's a new hot Guy in Medical department.."

"Oh really?! Who told you that??"

"Girl students from Medical department..They said the New Guy just transferred this morning..And they said he's smoking Hot!"

"Oh wow! What is his name?? Did they mention his name??"

"Yeah..I think it's Li---

"Hey jennie..Are you listening??" Chaeyoung suddenly asked me so I missed the name of the new student..

"Huh?! Yeah??" I replied..

"What did I say then??" Chaeyoung asked.. raising her brows..

"Umm..You said we should hurry up?!" I replied..

"Nice try jennie..But Nope! That's not what I said.." Chaeyoung said to me then rolled her eyes.

I glared at her because she rolled her eyes on me...

"Next time listen to me Jennieyah!" Chaeyoung said..

"Alright..What did you said anyway??" I asked again..

"I said,Did you heard the students talking about the Hot Guy!" Chaeyoung replied..

"Yeah..So??" Jennie asked..