[10] Any Soul That Drank The Nectar

After the brutal incident of Amanda and Mira, the school finally decided to get back on track. Muling nag-ingay ang mga classroom kahit saan ka man pumunta. Mga studyanteng naglalaro na tila ba'y walang problema ang eskwelahan. Ngunit sa kabila nito ay patuloy pa ring pinag-uusapan ang pangalan ng dalawang pinatay.

They said that it was suicide. Some said it was murdered. They're so many stories and speculation roaming around the schools and none of them is incomplete.

Walang makapag-sabi kung ano ang totoong nangyari, even the police.

As for now, the case is closed.

"Welp, I didn't expect the school would be so lively again. Akala ko talaga mananahimik ito," Vince uttered while passing the school gate. 

"Well, the school really proving that they can't clean their reputation. Sa totoo lang first-time lang to nangyari. Poor girls," sagot naman ni Michelle. 

"Basta ako gusto ko lang grumaduate," singit naman ni John sa dalawa.

As the three head on to their designated classroom, the eyes of the students are still looking at them. Vince finds them amusing, while the two find them uneasy and awkward. But why?

Let's say the three were freaks before. Vince finds this trio when he is still on his normal form before. Palagi silang nabubully due to their pagiging "pabida" which is in fact they're just smart and responsible student.  

"Freaks."

"Sipsip,"

"Killjoy." The three words that were put by the people on them. 

But today, it is different. People are starting to praise them because of their unusual glow-up influence by Vince. Those words are gone but the aspect is still there and it will be intact on them forever.

"Hey, Vince! Remember me?" Isang boses ang namuo sa likuran nila tatlo habang papasok sila sa loob ng classroom nila. Napatigil naman silang tatlo rito at napatingin sa kaniya. "Amalia?" sabi pa ni Michelle.

"You know here?" Singit ni Vince.

"Uhm yes. She's the president of the journalism club. Maybe your memories are still not coming back." Dagdag nito. "What do you need here?" 

"I'm just coming by to talk for Vince. We had a little chitchat and all of them are none of your business. Right, Vince?" She said with a seducing voice. 

Amalia and Michelle are both been competitors in journalism contests before. Sila ang pinapadala ng skwelahan, at sila rin ang magtatapos ng laban. Mostly Amalia always wins because of how she handled her paper with confidence and pride. When Michelle defeat Amalia she promised herself that she will leave the journalism club and will be focused as an SSG officer.

"Is that true, Vince?" tanong nito. Naka-ilang tango lang si Vince rito at patuloy na walang imik. "Well, kung ganon." Tumalikod naman ito at iniwan niya ang dalawa.

"Uhm hi Amalia, goodbye Amalia," saad pa ni John. Nagbigay naman si Amalia ng isang ngiti rito. Matapos nun ay pumasok na muli si John sa classroom.

"What do you need?" Vince cracked the conversation first.

"Let's talk somewhere else? Is that okay?" Tumango-tango lang si Vince rito. "That's great! Follow me."

Hindi na nagdalawang isip pa si Vince at sinundan na si Amalia. Umakyat sila sa third floor hanggang sa makarating sila sa isang silid. There is no windows at that door. Binuksan naman ni Amalia ang pintuan at tumambad sa agad sa kanila ang lamig ng aircon.