Chapter 12

"Then...shall I be on my guard ?"

"No...absolutely not.."

Hearing those provoking words of Jimin, Jungkook grabbed a fistful of Jimin's hair gently with his unwounded  hand and pulled him in for a kiss. Jimin compiled eagerly, getting on his tippy toes and kissing back with the same amount of passion and hunger as the mob boss.

Jungkook licked Jimin's lower lip before sucking hard on it . The younger whimpered at the act burying his hands in Jungkook's   luscious black locks and massaging his scalp.
Jungkook ran his hands all over Jimin's waist and squeezed his ass . Jimin moaned in the kiss.

The older man buckled his hips forward. Jimin gasped when his erection met with Jungkook's. It felt so good but Jungkook was injured. He pulled away from the kiss making Jungkook chase for his lips.

Jimin put his index finger on Jungkook's lips and Jungkook opened his eyes looking at Jimin with a mixture of arousal and confusion.

"You're injured" Jimin said barely above a whisper. Jungkook's confused expression turned into a funny one. He chuckled and said , "Oh sweetheart, you think a scratch like this effects me ?"

Jimin pouted . Was it his fault that he was concerned ?
A surprised gasp left his mouth when Jungkook pressed his body firmly against his own body with his right hand and attacked the smaller's neck.

"Ahh~ fuck Jungkook" Jimin whimpered when the older licked a long strip from the base of his neck to the underside of his jaw.
Jungkook opened the first few buttons  of Jimin's shirt and started sucking red and purple hickeys on his collarbones . Jimin squeezed his eyes tightly feeling pleasure run through his body. His breathing was coming out as pants and gasps .

"J-jungkook..I ah wanna say s-something..oh fuck" Jimin said managing to form a sentence in between whimpers .

Jungkook muttered a 'Yeah?' from the crook of the smaller's neck.

"Mmm...let..hah...let me ride you"

Jungkook's head shot up . This boy is something else. He just said something so dirty with an innocent face like that. He looked Jimin in the eyes as if asking if he was sure or not . Jimin understood the older's inner battle. So he gave him a loving smile.

"I know this wound is nothing to you but I don't want you to put pressure on it and make it bleed" Jimin said ever so softly.

Jungkook's heart warmed at the concern of the other . He caressed Jimin's cheek with his right hand and gave the younger one of his rare smiles .

"As you wish mi amor" Jungkook said in a low voice looking at Jimin with so much love and want that had the younger one shivering.

This time Jimin took the initiative and led the older to the bed . He made Jungkook sit on the bed with his back leaned on the headboard. Jungkook watched Jimin with amusement in his eyes, the younger was so sexy ; how could he just not admire him?

His eyes followed Jimin's hands which were currently unbuttoning his silk shirt. The shirt fell on the carpeted floor with a 'shoosh' . Now the boy was only in a pair of black boxers.
Jungkook licked his lips when Jimin slowly, almost teasingly, took his boxers off exposing himself fully infront of the older. Jungkook drank in the sight before him.

"Do we have lube ?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded and pointed towards the drawer beside his bed. Jimin found a bottle of branded lube in there and tossed the bottle on the bed.

Then he slowly crawled up to the bed like a stealthy little feline and settled himself between Jungkook's parted legs. He ran his hands on Jungkook's thighs going upwards near his crotch.
Jimin felt Jungkook's thigh muscle flexing under his hands and this made  him more confident about his moves.

He unzipped Jungkook's pants at a leisurely pace . The older was looking at him intently all this time . As much as he wanted to pounce on the smaller male, he respected Jimin's request and stayed still.

Jimin took off Jungkook's pants with his help and discarded it beside the bed . He did the same with his boxers . Now he was staring at Jungkook's hard cock .

"Are you only gonna stare querida ?" Jimin could hear the smugness in Jungkook's voice.

Jimin looked up and smirked, "Of course not"