Chapter 6

"Then would you like to come to a hotel with me, cariño ?"

Jungkook asked voice low and deep. Jimin's lust clouded eyes lit up . He nodded eagerly making the older man chuckle .

"Would you like to change into something else ?" Jungkook asked as his tattooed hand caressed the curve of Jimin's waist. Jimin closed his eyes feeling Jungkook's feathery touch . He nodded his head wordlessly.

"Ok then, I will be waiting for you outside the club" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's left cheek softly. (Not that cheek ya nasty hoes :D) Jimin immediately opened his eyes feeling the other's lips on his cheek . He thought the shy side of him died a long time ago but oh boy , this man is making him blush like a school girl with just a kiss on the cheek.

Jimin quickly got off Jungkook's lap and ran towards the dressing room . A dazed smile appeared on the mob boss' face as if he was drunk....drunk in Jimin's beauty.

Jungkook exited the room and paid for the private show. He called Seokjin and told him that he's going back home because he has some 'important buisness'. He got outside of the club and called his driver who drove infront of the club with his car after 5 minutes . He told his driver to leave the car to him as he climbed in the driver's seat and waited for Jimin .

________________

On his way out of the club Jimin spotted Taehyung and went to tell him that he won't be home tonight.

"Yeah ? So are you finally gonna get sum ?" Taehyung asked making a perverted face and wiggling his eyebrows. Jimin hit his shoulder and muttered a quiet 'shut up' .
"Ahh no need to get shy Jiminie ~ We all deserve to get railed once in our lives, afterall who wants to die virgin? Eh?" Taehyung laughed along with Yoongi who was sipping his cocktail.

"Yeah yeah asshole. Bye now" Jimin said rolling his eyes.
"Bye but text or call me if he's being a dick to you. I'll cut his dick off" Taehyung said.
"I will" Jimin couldn't help the smile that followed after hearing Taehyung's caring words .

After coming out of the club, Jimin started looking for Jungkook.

"This way conejito" he heard Jungkook's voice from behind him . He turned around and smiled at the man who escorted him to a black Rolls-Royce Phantom. Jungkook opened the car door for Jimin who thanked him and got inside. Jungkook got inside as well and they drove off.

Jimin couldn't stop staring at Jungkook's side profile. Is it only him or does Jungkook look hotter while driving ? Jungkook suddenly let out a chuckle. "You're staring conejito" he said and Jimin quickly adverted his eyes to his lap.

Suddenly there was a hand on his right thigh . "Oh sweetheart, you're making it so hard for me to contain the beast inside me" Jungkook's grip on the younger's thigh increased. Jimin's face was on fire after hearing Jungkook's words .

Soon they were infront of a love hotel. Jungkook wore a mask before getting out of the car to open Jimin's door. He pulled the smaller close to his body by his waist as they entered into the hotel. Jungkook reserved a luxury room for the whole night. Jimin was getting butterflies in his stomach. He was not a virgin but he was definitely nervous .

When the staff left after showing them their room, Jungkook opened it revealing,

a luxury red themed room . Jimin was in awe . Jungkook soundlessly locked the door. He followed the smaller's every movement like a hawk.

"Do you like the room darling ?" Jungkook asked Jimin who turned to him and gulped seeing the look in his eyes, it was like Jungkook was one step away from devouring him . "Y-yeah it's really pretty" Jimin said taking one step towards Jungkook.
The taller pulled him to his body by his thin waist. Jimin gasped colliding with Jungkook's hard body . Jungkook caressed the side of Jimin's face . "Hermosa" (beautiful) he husked out as his thumb pressed on Jimin's plush bottom lip.

He is really built like that 🤧

Bye 👋🏼💜