Chapter 8

"Hold your legs up for me darling" Jungkook said with a commanding undertone .

Jimin listened to him and held his legs up by holding under his knees, giving Jungkook a tempting view of his tight pink hole .

The older cursed under his breath . He brought his lube coated fingers to Jimin's entrance and spread the sticky substance over Jimin's puckered up hole, who gasped in return.

"Gonna fuck you so good, you will forget your name. Only mine would leave from your pretty mouth" Jungkook said as he inserted his middle finger inside Jimin's tight heat.
Jimin gasped softly as Jungkook started pulling his finger in and out of his hole. He shut his eyes quickly when he made eye contact with the older .

"Eyes on me darling. I want you to focus only on me" Jungkook said and added another finger inside Jimin. The younger didn't have any other choice as he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook directly looking at his eyes while finger fucking him.

"Ahhh fuck~"

He moaned with wide eyes as Jungkook hit a bunch of nerves inside him . Jungkook smirked and added the third finger. He continued to jab on Jimin's prostate with his fingers, pulling out strings of moans and whimpers from the smaller male .

"Ahh~ I-I'm so c-close" Jimin whimpered.

Hearing this, Jungkook's other hand started stroking Jimin's cock . Finally giving the neglected body part some attention. 

"AHH f-fuck fuck yes~" Jimin moaned .

Jungkook continued his onslaught on Jimin's prostate with his fingers.

"AHH~ I c-can't h-hold it-ngh~"

The stimulation was so intense that few minutes later Jimin came with a high pitched moan . The thick white liquid splattered over his stomach as he panted .

"You did so good sweetheart" Jungkook praised as he leaned down to kiss Jimin on the lips who kissed back sloppily.

Jungkook retreated his mouth and got rid of his boxers. Jimin gaped like a fish at the sight of Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook tore a packet of large sized condom and put it on . He squeezed some more lube out and coated his dick with it . Without being told, Jimin held himself open for Jungkook as the older aligned his member infront of the younger's inviting entrance .

Jungkook started pushing in slowly. Jimin took deep breaths. He haven't had sex after he lost his virginity to a hot coustomer so he was really tight .

"Eres tan jodidamente apretada querida" (you're so fucking tight darling) Jungkook groaned lowly once he was fully inside Jimin. The smaller gasped . He never felt so stuffed . The feeling was amazing.

Jungkook waited for Jimin to get used to his size . In the meantime he sucked more hickeys on Jimin's toned stomach.

When he felt Jimin's body relaxing, he started rocking his hips slowly. Quiet gasps and breathy moans filled the room as Jungkook slowly picked up his pace .

"Ahh ah ung~ yes~ oh~ j-just l-like that ah~"

Jimin couldn't even form correct sentences because of the pleasure shooting through his whole body.

"Fuck ! so tight so warm, only for me" Jungkook grunted out . He was so into the pleasure of having Jimin's tight warm hole wrapped around his dick .

"Y-yes only f-ah~for you"

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist for better access and started thrusting at a brutal speed hitting Jimin's prostate in the process.

"AHHH~ JUNGKOOK! OH~ AH~ Y-YES"

Jimin cried out. His eyes rolled at the back of his head from the overflowing pleasure. His toes curled, hands fisting the sheets tightly as Jungkook continued to wreck him .

"Yeah say my name like it's the only thing you know" Jungkook said slapping Jimin's inner thighs several times . The smaller continued to chant Jungkook's name like a mantra.

"Ahhhh~ ngh~ 'm g-gonna c-um ag-ahh~again" Jimin said .

Jungkook increased his pace . The room was filled with filthy moans and skin slapping sounds.

Jungkook leaned down to suck on Jimin's nipple maintaining his speed . That's all it took for Jimin to come while screaming Jungkook's name.

"Ngh~ J-jungkook ahh~ hah~ anh~ Jungkook!!"

"Oh baby ugh ! I'm close too ah~" Jungkook said still thrusting inside the petit male beneath him . Jimin pulled him in for a messy kiss as Jungkook released his load inside the condom.

Pulling out of Jimin, Jungkook discarded the used condom.
He slumped beside Jimin . Both of them were catching their breaths.

"That was amazing" Jimin suddenly said in between heavy breaths .

"Indeed it was darling" Jungkook said .

3 updates at once cuz my collage is opening from tomorrow 🥲💔

Anyways, forgive meh for the shitty smut 🥲

Bye 👋🏼💜