Chapter 9

It was very early in the morning, probably 6 a.m. or something like that when Jimin felt something moving in and out of his already fucked out and sore hole .
"Mmm~" He whimpered tongue thick and stuck to the palate of his mouth from not using it for too long. He was still dazed by sleep, his senses not working properly.

The more he sobered up from the sleep the more intense the sensation became . He felt a wet lick on his chest before feeling his left nipple being stimulated by someone's tongue, teeth and lips. An exceptionally hard thrust made his whole body jolt from raw pleasure. His eyes fluttered open and the first thing he saw, was Jungkook's handsome face . The older's eyes were already fixed onto him. Watching him like a hawk.

"Aahhh~ Uhm~ Jungkook? W-what are you do-ah~doing so early in the ngh~ m-morning?" Jimin managed to say.

"Sorry for being-ugh! mannerless sweetheart . But you're just so irresistible that I couldn't stop myself" Jungkook said grunting in between his sentence .

"Ungh~ r-right there ahhh~ fuck f-fuck~ yes~" Jimin moaned wantonly as Jungkook continued his onslaught on the smaller male's prostate.

This encouraged Jungkook to thrust harder.

"You were so cute in your sleep when I was teasing you . Your cute little whimpers....when I was sucking on your swollen nipples and the face you made when I was entering in you-fuck !" Jungkook's body shook as Jimin clenched his entrance. The dirty talk did some black magic.

"S-so big ohh g-god unn~" despite of having sex last night, Jimin still couldn't get used to Jungkook's size . Can you blame him ? Jungkook has such a massive dick .

"Holy f-fuck sweetheart, you're choking the life out of me" Jungkook panted as he continued to wreck the younger . He leaned in and attached his lips to Jimin's. They kissed sloppily as Jungkook's left hand trailed down to Jimin's cock . He started jerking the smaller's cock as he continued to abuse his puffy hole.

Jimin's eyes became blurry with tears of pleasure . He held onto the older for dear life .

"Aaahh fuck ! I-I don't t-think I w-will last longer ohhh~" Jimin screamed with a high pitched voice hips jerking violently.

"Y-yeah ? Cum for me sweetheart hah!" Jungkook said removing his hand from Jimin's member and grabbing his hips to pound into him more roughly.
Jimin babbled and cursed. Jungkook's dick fucking him to oblivion.

"AHHHH~ fuck fuck fuck !!" Jimin's eyes rolled back as he orgasmed painting his and Jungkook's stomach white.

Jungkook soon followed after. Jimin's broken moans from oversensitivity pushed the older to his breaking point. He exploded inside the condom . He rode his orgasm out and pulled out of Jimin's sensitive hole after that .

"N-no one has ever fucked me like this" Jimin said with a breathy chuckle . Jungkook turned to look at him .
Even in his disheveled state, Jimin looked gorgeous in Jungkook's eyes.

"Uh hu ? I bet no one can ever fuck you the way I do conejito" Jungkook's tone was playful and a little cocky.

Jimin giggled and tried to get up from the bed but his legs gave in as soon as he stood up. He whined. Jungkook tried not to laugh as he went to help the smaller.

Jimin's eyes widened when he was lifted up in bridal style by Jungkook who carried him to the bathroom.
He placed him infront of the bathroom door and said ,"Will you be able to go by yourself ? Or do I need to come too ?"

Jimin laughed at the perverted face Jungkook made .

"Noo I'll be fine" Jimin said and went inside. Jungkook didn't miss the chance to admire the big booty of the other until the door was closed.

He looks like a smexy demon 🔥🔥🔥

I'll update my other books soon

Bye 👋🏼💜