Louis sighted, catching him from his shoulder.-"Look me in the eye."

Harry guiltily looked up.

Louis stood on his tippy toes and kissed his nose. The same thing he did when Harry was angry. He was just trying to calm down his alpha.-"I'm fine darling."

Harry looked back down.-"No...look."-He said and got out a picture from his pocket.-"It's all my fault...they're after you because of me...You're now a target because of me."

Louis took the picture from his hands. It was a old picture of him and his dad. He remembers it was the second year of college. He and his dad had been celebrating at Leeds over a dinner. They had Zayn take a picture of them.

But now the picture was in black an white, and there was a red cross over Mark's face, and behind it was written You're next...

Louis gasped.-"Harry...I got the same threat."

He walked to his desk opening the drawer, ignoring the silver thing inside it, now having totally forgotten. He took the picture and gave it to Harry.

"See...They did this to both of us. It's not your fault. It's fine Harry. Really! We'll figure this out together."-Louis said taking him by his hand and guiding him to his desk. They both sat on the couch in front of the desk.

"But It doesn't make sense. We've only meet each other, how many enemies might we have in common?"-Harry asked, holding Louis hands.

Louis just shrugged.-"I don't know...but I need you to tell me everything you know. Who might be, any person you've done something bad too, or someone you know hates you."

"Louis, I'm a leader of a mafia organisation...I've done something bad to almost 10% of the people around here."-Harry said grinning.

Louis shook his head.-"Something more serious...like the ones who shoot you last week..."-He said as he touched his now healing wound.

Harry thought for a while.-"I think it's the car that followed me that night...when we went tp
the port...the same type of car was the one following me alongside with two others. It was a black G-Class."

"Black G-Class! Great! Do you remember the plate?"-Louis asked now thinking his off for something.

"No...I think there was no plate on the car."-Harry said trying to remember.-"I would have remembered something of it."

"I think it all is related to the bomb that was put on my car. And than the report about my ships...it all has to connect somewhere."-Louis said softly holding his head with his left hand as if trying to hold his brain inside.

"Do you have any enemies we should worry off?"-Harry asked.

Louis looked up at him. Than smirked.-"No...they're all...not around."

"What do you mean by not around?"-Harry asked again.

"Well...years ago I did have a lot off them. But now they're not, so there's nothing to worry about, I promise."-Louis said reassuring him.

"Louis! You're hiding again."

"I'm always hiding! That's what I do!"-Louis said chuckling.

Harry just for once wished that Louis could be more open about himself.-"Alright, but just in case you missed any of them, do a recheck."

"Of course, I'll ask Niall to check their graves later."-Louis mumbled the last part, Harry could barely listen go what he said.

Louis took both the pictures on his hand. You're next...

They where next for what? To be killed for what? What was this person after for?

Louis sighted.-"This is going nowhere."