Or So I Thought

Today was suppose to be a normal day. And though superheroes and akumas are pretty normal in Paris now, I wasn't expecting any today.

I waved goodbye to my mother and walked up the stairs of Françoise Dupont High School. I spotted Marinette and Alya discussing something next to the doors and walked over. I also noticed how everyone was staring at me and whispering. Yes, I know. My pastel blue skirt is beautiful, don't have to make it that obvious that you like it...that was a joke.

"Hey, girls," I said, peeking from my best friend's shoulders.

"Yin!" They shouted in unison.

"What's up?"

"You, that's what!" Exclaimed Alya, shoving her phone in my face. I thought we were over this.

Well, I don't have my wings right now so... Is what I was tempted to say. "What do you mean?"

"Chat Noir's girlfriend? I so knew it!" She squealed.

Marinette on the other hand, wasn't so pleased. "Really, Yin? What about Adrien?"

"I'm not dating anyone!" I said, putting my hands up.

"Uh-huh," said Alya, rolling her eyes. "Explain this!"

She shoved her phone on my face. The interview I had been in yesterday was playing, zoomed in on Chat's red face.

I tried to quickly think of an explanation, but Alya didn't give me a chance to. "Girl, how could you not tell us?"

"We're not dating!" I protested again. Though, I kinda wish we were... "I...the photos were taken kinda out of context."

"What do you mean, kinda out of context?" Asked Alya, eyebrow raised.

"Well...I have a crush on Chat Noir."

Marinette yelped while Alya grinned.

"No surprise there," she answered, seeing my surprised face at her lack of reaction. "You've had it since like the beginning of time!" Wow. Have I really neglected my feelings for that long?

What am I suppose to write now? I have no idea.

"I'm sorry you didn't get chosen yesterday," I said, changing the subject. "I know how much you wanted to talk to the heroes."

Consumed by her disappointment, Alya let go of the previous topic immediately and started groaning. "I know! I was so looking forward to it! I thought I had it in the bag! I had an entire list of questions prepared! Especially for Moonrise!"

"Isn't her name Silver Moonrise?" Asked Marinette.

"Moonrise is like my nickname for her since her name is so long," explained Alya. "I can't really call her Silver since, y'know." She nudged me and her sly smirk was back.

"But anyways, did you guys see the comments on the interview?"

At once, Marinette and I awkwardly coughed up a bunch of excuses.

"Oh, I was...uh too busy talking o my parents, so I didn't even see the show!"

"I didn't know there were comments."

"I left right after it ended."

Alya waved us away like we were flies. "I don't need any of your excuses, just look!"

Just A Guy Without A Mustache 10 hours ago
Silver Moonrise was really neglected in this interview. I kinda expected this, but it's still really disappointing.

8.9k+ 129- REPLY

^ View 578 replies

Ladybug 3 hours ago
That girl is definately in a relationship with Chat Noir! Who does he think he's fooling LOL

12k+ 625- REPLY

^View 1.1k replies

I'M HERNANDO AND I'M SCARED OF NOTHING 15 hours ago
Imagine becoming a superhero and putting yourself in dangerous situations to protect people, and this is how they repay you >:( I feel so bad for Moonrise :( Poor bby </3

4.3k+ 93- REPLY

^View 342 replies

Anger Issues 7 hours ago
47:32

Awww! CN looks adorable curled up in SM's wings! Totally ship. LadyNoir has been denied anyway. #MoonNoirorsomeotherbettershipname

586+ 213- REPLY

^View 76 replies

LADYNOIR IS MY OTP 17 hours ago
Whaaat? LB and CN aren't dating? Noooo! I won't believe it! :<

723+ 365- REPLY

^View 314 replies

Chat Noir Simp 9 hours ago (edited)
58:15

Who is this bitch and why is she stealing my mans? /j

189+ 223- REPLY

^View 117 replies

depressed espresso 12 hours ago
I had so many questions I wanted to ask! All those lucky people and so many of them just wanted to say hi! What a waste.

2k+ 123- REPLY

^View 366 replies

korea banned me for cockroach abuse 13 hours ago
So many of the callers just ignored Silver Moonrise! Just bc she's new doesn't mean we shoudln't appreaciate her! #JusticeForMoonrise

5.8k+ 92- REPLY

^View 257 replies

I was touched by all the comments noticing how I was ignored.

"The unfairness caused a lot of the viewers to give a bad rating," said Alya. She clicked on a star icon.

Face-to-Face
Watch live interviews with the biggest celebraties that you know! You might even get a chance to talk to them!

Rating: 4.2/10

With a rating that low, Nadia had probably lost her show! Oh no...

"Wow, Silver Moonrise must be really popular," mumbled Marinette.

"She is," nodded Alya. SHe opened her blog and went to Silver Moonrise's page. "Her page has the most reads on my blog, probably because she arrived at a different time from Ladybug and Chat Noir. Besides, her costume is really cool!"

She scrolled through a series of fanart. They were really cool! I never thought that my superhero persona was so popular! Chloe might just be wrong, I may be mopre well known than she is.

"Amazing!" I thought.

Suddenly, a hand reached out of ALya phone. She screamed in shock and dropped it. Prime Queen squezed out.

"So, where is this amazing Silver Moonrise I've been hearing so much about?"

********

Short chap, sorry. I've been pretty caught up in other things :(

Word count: 872