♡Fell Poth♡ ~bad wolf~

Start from the beginning

He watched the first video that came up. It was quite interesting. And kinda kinky tbh. He could just imagine Lotus playing a role as a submissive lost little boy until Rurik snatches him and f*cks him ruthlessly. That'd be so hot.

And he's always wanted to see the smaller in a dress. That's why he pick up a tight dress for him. He made the skirt short on purpose because he likes seeing his d*ck go inside the smaller's tight p*ssy. It made him turn on last time.

And you might be wondering, why can't he just take the skirt off and also the whole dress? Ngl, That'd be lame. He bought an expensive red riding hood outfit for the smaller and he's just gonna remove it when they have sex? F*ck no.

The sex would be even more amazing if Lotus would stay cute in that outfit. Anyway, he watched half of it and decided to stop. He didn't want to get hard, he had to wait tomorrow for it.

He watched something else to keep him busy until Lotus arrives.

Lotus's pov
Ugh.. where the f*ck is that old man. I waited for a few minutes as I felt a feather on my shoulder. I turned around and saw dad. "Heh, Sorry Lo, your mother had some problems at home so I had to be late"

"Eh.. it's ok, I guess. Anyways why am I here?" Lotus asks. Reaper then stands closer to Lotus which made the smaller nervous a bit. "I uh.. wanted to pick a little gift from your mother but I don't know what"

Lotus looked at him confused for a good few seconds. "What???" He asks again. "I said, I wanted to pick a gift for your mother, it's our 20th anniversary tomorrow"

Lotus was even more confused, why is dad asking him about this?? Doesn't he know what his wife likes?? "Uh.. just buy him what he like or smth" Lotus suggested.

Reaper chuckled slightly and scratched the back of his skull. "Haha, no no Lotus. Uhmm it's just that you're mother had been stressing out lately, and he's been mad at me for no reason. Maybe it's just the stress because of Shino but I really don't want to bother him by asking and I didn't want to buy him another mug hehe, sooo.. why don't you help me get a little gift for him"

Lotus gave him an annoyed look, not really interested on helping his dad with this corny sh*t but with dad's face, he can't really deny it. He seems like he really wanted to please Geno despite him being horrible. But we all know it's just his stress and emotions getting mixed up.

"Ehhh.... ok fine.. I'll uh.. help you with that"

No one's pov
Lotus sighed as he's finally done with the gift wrapped in gift wrapper. "Alright dad, it's getting late, I think my boyfriend is getting worried that I won't come back heh.." he said.

"Heh, Rurik worried? That's new. Rurik being worried is all new to me" Lotus just laughs with him. "Yeah.. he doesn't want me coming home late, so uh.. gotta go now dad seeya" the smaller said before he vanished.

He teleported to the front of his house and sighed. 'That should not have taken that long' Lotus told himself. He got his keys and entered the house.

He decided he went upstairs to see his boyfriend. And his thoughts wasn't wrong, Rurik was sleeping heavily on their bed. He laughs at himself slightly and got ready for bed to cuddle his boyfriend.

He got on the bed and hugged the taller from behind, soon falling asleep.

The next day..

Rurik woke up tiredly and noticed that he fell asleep without waiting for Lotus. He then felt something shift behind him. He turned around slightly to see Lotus asleep, cuddling him from behind.