♡Fell Poth♡ ~bad wolf~

Ok so, I was thinking of another way to write lemon and adding a little bit of 'spice' on it. It's just plain boring writing the same plots. Also trying out new positions, to make it more interesting!

So let's try role playing with Fell Poth cuz why not.

Thanks for the request!! bendyinkmachine1

Bottom: Lotus
Top: Rurik

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

No one's pov
"Cupcaaake~ pleeeaaasse~~" Rurik whined as he was hugging Lotus from behind, putting his chin on the smaller's head. Lotus scoffs annoyingly, "No Ru, not now I'm cooking, don't you want food?" He ask. "But I'd rather have you~" Rurik says seductively.

Lotus didn't fall for this and gave him an annoyed look. "Oh c'mon cupcake, I wanna try something with ya" Rurik says, nuzzling the smaller's neck. Lotus groans from this action.

"Fine fine, tomorrow." He stated. Rurik pulled away. "Wha- Tomorrow?! Why?? Can't it be tonight after dinner?" Rurik asks. "I got sh*ts to do tonight, I gotta meet up with my dad after dinner" Lotus explains.

Rurik groaned and decided to leave it there. I guess his 'props' for their activity will have to wait. You see, Rurik had been a little bored during their sexual intercourse, not that he got tired of it. The sex was still amazing to him but he always wanted to try something new.

Like roleplaying! He got that suggestion from his friends and decided why the f*ck not. At first he cringed a bit of the word 'roleplaying' because of his childhood.

He remembered a memory of himself where he had the role of one of the side characters from a play on school. He was literally roleplaying as a f*cking pig in that school.

And he hated how every one of his classmates laughed and gossip about him. But of course little Rurik ain't taking any bullsh*t back then. But it was still embarrassing for him.

And what's more embarrassing was that someone pushed him on the stage while they were performing. Every parent practically snickered infront of him. So yeaaahh... I'm pretty sure Rurik didn't take that lightly so he uh.... yeah let's just say it got messy on the stage.

He pushed those cringy thoughts out of his head. Atleast he got a little enjoyment from beating the kid who pushed him back then. So I guess he was satisfied there.

He still hated the roleplaying part but he's willing to try it. Plus, it's only Lotus and him roleplaying, he's not in kindergarten where parents had to watch him roleplay.

Lotus then finished cooking their dinner and set his plate and the other down. After they ate, the smaller dressed up and said goodbye to his boyfriend to meet up with his father.

Now Rurik was all alone again. Hmm... maybe he should look into more about this 'sexual roleplaying' he knew what it meant and had the prefect role for him and Lotus to play in character but he wanted to see what it's actually like.

So yeah, there are different ways to roleplaying during sex. Like you can roleplay as a criminal and a cop or a doctor and a patient f*cking like there's no tomorrow or some sh*t. Anything that can put your mind into to it, it's possible as long as you have the character's role.

Rurik went upstairs and opened his laptop and went straight into searching. Of course you know what website he went through. Non other than that black and orange sh*t. Was it orange or yellow idk??