♡Reaper x Error♡ ~My Sweet Angel~

Another request done! This was requested by LiarSans
Ngl, I've never seen this ship and it really amused me that there were several people making fanarts out of it.

Now I kinda ship it now (•//v//•)

Bottom: Error
Top: Reaper

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Reaper's pov
I feel tired.. my job, my reputation, my life.. it all sucks. Reaping souls are a pain to me, seeing others die before my eyes and just wait there until they dusted or stopped moving for me to reap them. It's not like my job was a choice. The only thing keeping me sane is my brother and my friend Toriel.

I can't even begin to believe that the Goddess of Life would be friends with me. I always feel like she pity me, like I was just a mistake, even though she already declined all those feelings. But I still believe those thoughts.

Anyways, I don't really express much about myself, nor do I want to. I always feel like I'm weighting everyone down whenever I tell them my problems. So I decided to not suppress all these feelings.

I was walking down a hill, well.. floating I mean. I was in underfell au. This place is where I would mostly reap since a lot of people keep on dying here. Jeez...

But something now seemed different. I'm having these weird senses on this au. Usually when this happens, it means that someone died and I need to reap them but...

I'm feeling a lot.. as in I'm having multiple sense at the same time in this au. What the hell?? I then decided to check and follow the sense to see if my thoughts were actually true.

And to my surprise.. it is. Multiple bodies everywhere, Oh God.. not again. I thought this was supposed to be a pacifist au. It couldn't be the human that have done this.

They were living happily here. No, it's not the human. It's someone else. I then heard the portal open and saw Ink. His expression immediately went shock and stepped back a little.

"Ah jeez.. what have you done Error.." I heard him mumble. 'Error..?' "Ink? What happened here?" I ask.

He looks at me nervously and scratched the back of his skull. "Haha.. it's nothing Reap, I'll uh.. I-I have to go!" He excused himself and painted the ground with Ink as he went in it.

'Hmm weird..' I shrugged it off. I could sense more people dying, I sighed and made my way to that place. I was taken aback of what I saw.

Everything was destroyed. Then I saw a person.. no... monster. Can we even call it a monster?? He's glitching a lot and Error signs all over his body.

He then moves away and I followed him. I then felt something pull towards me to a portal. I fell on my back and looked up. It was Ink. I got up and was about to ask but then he stopped me.

"What were you doing there Reap!? You weren't going to follow him are you!?" Ink asks, clearly worried, as I just looked down. I don't really know how to answer that. I looked around and noticed the place that we're in. We were in the save screen. 'Why here of all places..?'

I shook my head. "N-no, it's my job to Reap, there were several souls that I needed to collect there" I explained. He sighed, "you don't have to worry about that, me and Dream are going to fix this, just stay right here" he said and teleported away.

I sighed and sat down on the only grass in the save screen. I'll just have to wait until Ink comes back. I then began to have some flashbacks of this place.