♡Paperfresh♡ ~Little Red Jammy Hood~

Ok I know a lot of paperfresh ships are sometimes Fresh being an adult or being his uncle which is weird and illegal and Paperjam a child. Well lets just stick to the canon. It says that Paperjam is 24 years old and so is Fresh.

 It says that Paperjam is 24 years old and so is Fresh

Here's pj's age.

So yeah their gonna be 24 here

So yeah their gonna be 24 here. And this will be that au from rouge but I'll change it a bit, the little jammy hood.

This chapter includes: Bullying, abduction, violence and of course lemons~
Enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jammy's pov
I was drawing in my room as my parents were downstairs, well just my mom. My dad had been off to work. "Jammy! Come down here" mom yelled across the room. I got up from my table and went downstairs. "Yes mother?" I ask.

"Jammy, I need you to watch out for those wild dogs outside ok we were still trying to catch some of them that were lose and I've heard that there was a lost wolf out here and its still lose, I'm telling you this because you always go outside all day" my mother named Margaret told me. "Ok mommy, I will!" I said, she smiled and pet my head and continues on making her dish.

I went upstairs and continue my drawing. "Finally done!" I said proud of myself. I put the drawing and taped it on the wall. The drawing was me, mommy and daddy. Though I had second thoughts on drawing daddy. He wasn't really there for me when I needed him. But I put him in the drawing anyway.

I peaked through my little window and see that there was something roaming in our backyard. I didn't quite see it. Probably some lost dog.

I was used to it since we live with so many trees. Its like we were the only family who lived in the woods. But we still have neighbors. I don't like the kids there, they are all mean.

"Jammy could you come down here again" my mom shouted again. I went downstairs and asked her what she needs. "Can you pick some blueberries out there sweetie" she said, I nodded and got upstairs to get my red hood and basket.