♡Outer x Science♡ ~PUNishment~

Another request! Thanks for the idea, Rurykat
It's actually pretty interesting, and I already have an idea where Science Sans would be top, but they said outer will be top, so yeah! It works too. Also, Science Sans will just be short for "Sci" that's his nickname

Also, I couldn't find a pic where Outer would be more dominant sooo, here have pic of Sci being dominant :P

So here comes the warnings: overstimulation, choking, orgasm denial, edging, and uh.. hitting? Slapping? Yep that's all. If you're uncomfortable with all these, I suggest not to read, and also some fluff at the end ^^

Bottom: Science
Top: Outer

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Outer's pov
I hug on Sci's neck from behind, while he does his work. "Baaabe~ when are you going to finish that work of yours?" I whined. "I'll finish this in a sec" he said, he always says that same sentence over and over yet it doesn't even happen.

I frowned and hugged him tighter. "You say that all the time, how about you just relax and cuddle hm? How bout that?" I suggested.

"Later, I have to finish this" he replied. Ugh.. why is he so stubborn. I frowned and accepted it.

I then laid on our bed and pull out my phone to pass time. It's been an hour and Sci is still working on his desk.

I walked up to him and hugged his neck again. "Love? Are you done yet? It's been an hour, I think you deserve a break" I said.

He shook his head. "I still need to finish this" Oh for f*cks sake! How many damn papers to you have to do?!

"But looovee~" I whined, hoping to change his mind. "Look, I don't have time for this, just please, let me do my work in peace, I'll let you know if I'm done" he snapped at me, then turned back to doing his work.

I sighed heavily and went to bed again. But this time, it was getting a little late. "Don't stay up too long ok?" I assured him. "Yes, I won't" he replied.

I then covered myself up with the blanket and drifted to sleep.

Time skip..

I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water. But then I realized that Sci wasn't on our bed. Ugh.. he overworked again.. I sighed looked over his desk.

And what did I see, Sci passes out on the desk. I walked up to him and carried him to our bed. 'He's got to stop doing this to himself, it might damage his health'

I then got myself a glass of water and drank it then went to bed with Sci, cuddling him.

The next morning..

"Sci? Babe, can you please calm down with the working, I saw you were passed out again on your desk, I think you need some time off" I said, moving his papers away from him.

"Hey! Give it back!" He then tried to take his work from me but I'm not having it. He's got to take a break. "Babe please, you're overworking yourself, just relax" I soothe.

He grumbled, clearly annoyed at me. "Outer! I'm not playing around, give it!" He said reaching out to me to get his papers.

I sighed heavily. "Babe please, just listen for once, I'm doing this for your own good" I explained as he was still trying to take his papers out of my hand.

He eventually stopped and just sighed in defeat. "Fine.. I'll be at the kitchen if you need me.." he then walked out of our room and made his way to the kitchen.