Chapter 11 - Full Cybertronian

We were back at base getting ready to go to Cybertron, Ratchet had to check on me first. "By the Allspark-!" He gasped, "What is it-?!" Uncle Optimus panicked, Ratchet turned to him, "She has a spark, and she's an actual cybertronian now-!" Ratchet answered, Uncle Optimus's eyes widened. "It must've been the dark matter when she resurfaced," He answered. I frowned as I rocked back and forth holding my legs close to my chest, Uncle walked up to me and helped me up. I frowned, "Just so we know your safe we have to lock you up in a different building." He answered, I nodded. "Am I allowed to have Knockout with me?" I asked, Optimus frowned. "Only if he's okay with it," He answered. "Okay with what?" We heard him, I turned and ran to him and hugged him tightly. His eyes widened as he looked down at me, he frowned. "What happened-?!" He growled, I stood up. "Calm down, they did nothing-!" I smiled, Knockout frowned. "I don't believe that..." He frowned and looked at me, "It's true...it's just...something has to happen...?" I frowned as his eyes widened, he looked towards Uncle as they frowned. "Y/n needs to be locked up for us to know she's safe and not like her Sire, she wants you to be with her..." Optimus explained, Knockout's optics widened as he looked down at me. "Please?" I mouthed, he smiled. "Anything for you," He answered. My eyes widened as I smiled and hugged him tighter, he hugged me back. Optimus nodded, "then follow." He answered, we both followed Uncle to a set-up building. "Uncle? How long will it be for?" I asked, "Only two days." He answered, I nodded my helm. Knockout grabbed me and we walked in, "She'll be fine in my care Prime. You don't have a thing to worry about," He huffed.

Optimus's P.O.V.

"She'll be fine in my care Prime. You don't have a thing to worry about," Knockout hissed. I frowned as my optics widened, I then closed up the door and locked it. Did I make the right choice...? I sighed as I turned around and walked off, 'She'll be fine in my care Prime.' Knockout's words flashed through my mind, "No! Bee!" I heard bulkhead, I walked in and frowned. "Optimus? Is Y/n going to be okay?" Miko and Raf asked, I frowned as I looked back outside. "I hope," I answered. She did seem like a daughter to me growing up...I hope nothing harms her the two days she's in isolation with Knockout, I thought. I then thought of Knockout and what he said again, I frowned as I shook my head. "Optimus? Are you okay? Did anything happen while out?" Ratchet asked, "No." I answered and walked off, I sighed.

It's going to be two long days...

Day 1~ Y/n's P.O.V.

I woke up from recharge to find Knockout was studying his logs from the past few days, I sat up a bit and crawled over to him, he looked over. "Yes, darling?" He asked, I sat in his lap and leaned against his chest. He smiled and rubbed my back, "Someone tired?" He asked, I nodded. He sighed, "What nightmare this time?" He asked, I frowned. "It was that I'd turn into my Sire..." I answered, he frowned and moved me closer to him, "You'll be fine sweetheart." He whispered, I nodded as I slowly fell asleep again.

~Timeskip~

I woke up in Knockout's arms, but we were both laying down. I got up but was pulled back down, I blushed as I turned to Knockout. He looked at me with one optic open and smirked, "Knockout..." I pouted, he grabbed me and pulled me closer. "You're mine for these two whole days while we're in here, so I'm not letting any time go to waste!" I blushed and snuggled close to him, "Fine." I answered, he smirked and rolled me onto my back. "Good, let's see how you like this~?" He answered as he kissed me...

~Timeskip again (Not doing that smutty stuff for you horny people)~

Day 2

I opened my eyes as I was sat up, my head started to hurt as I remember the events from last night. I blushed as I turned to Knockout, I frowned as I laid down and cuddled against him. He opened one optic and looked at me, "Morning cuddles?" He asked, I smiled as I hid my face in his chest.

I then got up and walked over to the little stash of Energon Uncle Optimus left, I grabbed one cube for Knockout and one for me, I then walked back as I gave him his. He took it and ate it all, and I did with mine. We then heard footsteps at the door, I looked over as Knockout frowned. The door then opened to reveal Uncle Optimus and Ratchet, "You too look fine?" Ratchet frowned, "Just having fun..." Knockout smiled slightly, a little irritated. I paused and looked up at him, he glared down at me. I then quickly looked away, Optimus frowned. "You two are allowed out now," He answered. Me and Knockout got up and left without a word of what happened, I ran over to Uncle Optimus and hugged him, he smiled and hugged me back.

Optimus's P.O.V.

Me and Ratchet walked up to the door of the building Y/n and Knockout were in, when I opened the door I saw them eating the Energon from the Energon stash, Y/n turned her head over and smiled, "You two look fine?" Ratchet frowned, "Just having fun..." Knockout smiled slightly, a little irritated. Y/n paused what she was doing and gave him a confused look as he glared down at her. I frowned as she looked away, "You two are allowed out now." I answered, they both got up as Y/n came running over and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.