Chapter 10 - Dark Matter

This time Imma actually be switching P.O.V.'s (Point of view's)

________________________________________________________________________________

Breakdown's P.O.V.

We just made it back to the portal, "You guys go clean up, I'm going to report to Lord Megatron." I answered, the vehicons nodded and walked off, I walked up to the control room doors, where Megatron would usually be and walked in. He turned back, "Where is Y/n?" He asked, "She went on a drive, but the mission was successful." I answered, "Oh? Did you get what I asked for?" Lord Megatron asked, I showed it to him and gave it to him. He smirked, "Good. Now go get prepared, we're starting out plans." He answered, I nodded and walked out of the room. I gotta contact Knockout and Y/n-! I thought, I quickly rushed to my room and sent out a message to Y/n.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was walking into the main room with Uncle Optimus until my notifier went off, I looked at it and seen a message from Breakdown. I frowned as I opened it and read it, my eyes widened. "Y/n...?" Uncle Optimus frowned as he looked back,  the screen went away. "KNOCKOUT-!" I yelled as I rushed into the main room and towards him, he paused and turned towards me. "What-? Something wrong-?!" He asked, "We need to get my human form out of the nemesis now-?!" I muttered, his eyes widened. "What-? What's wrong? Did Breakdown send you something?!" He asked, I showed him the message. His eyes widened, "We need a ground bridge!" He answered, "Why?" Optimus and Ratchet asked, "Megatron's starting his plan." Knockout frowned, I frowned as I quickly messaged back Breakdown. Their eyes widened as Ratchet got ready as he found the coordinates of the Nemesis and set them for the ground bridge, "Autobots! Get ready-!" Optimus frowned, "Ratchet stay here and watch over the kids." We all nodded, Jack's mom frowned as she glared at me and Knockout. I growled at her stare as she quickly looked away, "Y/n." Optimus frowned, I frowned as I looked at the ground. "Okay, we all know what the plan is?" Ratchet asked, "Yes." We all answered, Optimus and Ratchet then looked at me. "You take the call," Optimus answered. My eyes widened, I smiled slightly as Ratchet smiled and opened the ground bridge. "Autobots roll out-!" I answered as I pointed to the ground bridge, we all transformed and rushed through the ground bridge and found ourselves onto the Nemesis. We ran straight into vehicons, they put their blasters up and fired. The ground bridge closed as my servos transformed into blasters as we fired at the vehicons, "Y/n. Get to Megatron now!" I heard Ratchet say, "Got it." I frowned, "Uncle! I'm going for Megatron," Uncle Optimus turned back and nodded.

I nodded and rushed off as I took down vehicons on the way, once I got into the control room I saw the ground bridge open as Megatron glared over. "To late Y/n." He smirked, "Oh, and Breakdown...lets just say he's been...taken care of-!" My eyes widened, "NO-!" I gasped, I rushed up and tried to stop him but he threw me back with the polarity gauntlet as the others come up. I frowned as the ground bridge closed with Megatron gone, "Y/n-!" Knockout frowned as he rushed up to me, he gently kissed my cheek and helped me up. "Ratchet, we need a ground bridge, now." Optimus answered, just as he said that one appeared.

~Timeskip~

"You're good now Y/n," Ratchet answered as he looked over. I stared at the ground, Breakdown's...dead? How am I going to tell this to Knockout...they were like brothers to each other...

"Y/n-! Y/N-!?" Ratchet frowned, my eyes widened as I looked up. "W-What?" I asked, "You're free to go." He answered, I got up and nodded and then left. I walked up to the control panel and type in a few coordinates, "Y/n? Where are you going?" Knockout asked, I stopped and turned to him. "You can come if ya want to see," I answered.

Knockout frowned, I finished the coordinates and turned on the ground bridge. "Uncle Optimus-! Me and Knockout will be back!" I called out, I didn't get a reply. Me and Knockout transformed and left through the ground bridge, we found ourselves on an open road as I stopped at a certain part, so did Knockout. "Where are we going love?" Knockout asked as we both transformed and walked down a stone road, we then got to a river as I sat down. Knockout looked at me and sat down next to me, Knockout looked around. "This place is beautiful," He answered. I smiled slightly, "But you're more beautiful." He flirted, my eyes widened as I turn to him and blush.