Chapter 9 - Controlled

As Breakdown hooked me up to the machine I watched as Knockouts faced turned to one of fear, I looked away. 'Are you ready?' Is what popped up on his screen, "Yes." I frowned, I looked back at Knockout as pain jolted through my body as I screamed in terror. Once the pain subsided Breakdown unplugged me, I stepped out of reach of the machine as my optics were fully red with a hint of purple. Knockout's eyes widened as Sire came walking in, "Lord Megatron-! She's your daughter...your sparkling-? Why are you doing this?" Knockout panicked, "Because she has betrayed us...and I won't let that go again," He frowned. I bowed, "Lord Megatron, my one and only Sire. I am ready for a new mission." I answered, he smirked. "I would like you to go with Arachnid out to the Autobots." He answered, I nodded and stood up. Arachnid smirked, I frowned as Sire told us the information. I nodded and walked past Arachnid, she frowned as she glared at me and followed. "Ahem, I believe we haven't formally met?" She answered, "Congratulations, I'm Y/n...daughter of Lord Megatron," I answered. She stopped and stared at me, "I believe we have a mission to complete? Do we not?" I stopped and turned back to her, "Yes." She frowned, I was mere feet away from the control room where Soundwave was with the ground bridge controls. "Soundwave we require a ground bridge to these coordinates," I ordered as I showed him the coordinates. He nodded and started typing, a ground bridge then appeared. Me and Arachnid walked through and hid in the bushes as we saw the Autobots. "Optimus. The signal was coming from here?" We heard Arcee, the femme bot. "You get Arcee I get Prime," I frowned. "Why do I get the shorter one?" Arachnid answered, "Because." I frowned, my battle mask appeared as we both stood up. "Autobots! Servos up and nobody gets hurt," I commanded. They jumped and turned towards us, "Y/n..." Arcee gasped, "Optimus...look what Megatron did to her-?!" We stepped out of the bushes, I held both my blasters to them. "I said Servos up," I answered.

Arachnid rolled her eyes, "Don't you dare try and leave me or kill me Arachnid. Or else my Sire will have your head." I frowned, her eyes widened. "Now arrest them," I ordered. She swiftly nodded and did as told, I put my servos down. "Easier then expected," I frowned. "But we didn't get the relic yet?" Arachid paused, "You mean this?" I asked as I held up the relic, Prime's eyes widened. "What the-?" Arachnid paused, "Prime had it the whole time." I frowned, I reached up for my commlink but was quickly interrupted by Arachnid trying to grab the relic, I tossed her to the ground and stepped on her. "Such a pity," I frowned. I reached up for my commlink, "Soundwave. Ready for ground bridge," I announced. "And tell Lord Megatron we have company." A ground bridge quickly opened as I shoved Prime and the Femme bot through, Lord Megatron smirked. "Looks like I sent the right two on the right mission...Y/n...where's Arachnid?" Sire asked, "The disappointment of a Decepticon is dead." I smirked, his optics widened. "Y/N-!?" He growled, he went to hit me but I blocked it with my arm as I punched him back. His eyes widened, "BREAKDOWN-!" He hollered, Breakdown and Knockout looked over, their eyes widened. "How long did you shock her for-?!" Sire asked, "I shocked her for as long as you said too-!" Breakdown frowned, Knockout rushed over and grabbed me back. "Oh dear? I think it's time for you to take a rest?" Knockout smiled, I glared at him. "Come on darling-!" He answered as he dragged me away, we walked into our shared berth room as he laid me down. "How about we have some alone time? Just the two of us," He whispered and kissed my faceplates, I frowned as I let him do what he wanted.

Knockout, Uncle Optimus...save me from this terror...

Time skip

"Vehicon group one! Come with me! Group two, go with breakdown east." I commanded, they nodded and headed east as me and the others headed west. Half an hour later I got a call from Breakdown, "Y/n. The Autobots are here! We're requesting backup!" He answered, "We've be on our way! Vehicons move out to east," I ordered. We hurried off, once we got to the scene my servos turned into blasters as I blasted at the Autobots. I rushed up to Breakdown as he was face down in the dirt and kicked the bulky bot away, "Get up now. You are not a weakling." I demanded, he got up. I pulled him down, "If you die, nobody will miss you since you are such a weakling." I frowned, his eyes widened. "Y-Yes ma'am." He answered, the bots paused and turned to us. I let go of Breakdown as he almost lost balance, the others continued fighting. I frowned as Bee and Bulkhead stared at me, Ratchet frowned. "Bee! Bulkhead! Forget about Y/n-! Right now we need to get Optimus and Arcee back!" I paused, I frowned. "Commander-? Shouldn't we retreat?!" One of the vehicons questioned, "Can't because they'll follow us in!" Breakdown frowned, just then I felt a ping in my head. "Grrgh-!" I grasped as my blasters turned back to servos and I grabbed my head and fell onto my knees, everyone stopped and looked. "Y/n-!" Breakdown gasped, I opened my eyes to reveal that both were purple. The bots eyes widened as they backed away, I took out my blade and leaped towards Bee. I jumped on him and held him to the growned, W-What the-! I can't control my own...body... I thought, "Y/n-!" I heard a familiar voice, I came back to reality as my eyes changed back to one red and one purple as I was picked off of Bee.

My eyes widened, I looked up to see Knockout holding me. I frowned, "K-Knockout...?" I paused. He smiled, "I'm not the only one here." I looked over to see Uncle Optimus helping Bee get up, my eyes widened as I got up and dashed over to him. He turned to me and smiled as I hugged him, "I'm sorry..." I muttered, energon tears leaking from my optics. "It's alright Y/n, it is not your fault." He answered, he patted my head as I backed away. "Commander-?" I heard the vehicons, my eyes widened as I turned back. I quickly wiped my tears, "Go back to the nemesis and report that the mission was successful, if Sire asks where I am tell him I'm out taking a drive." I answered, they nodded. "Breakdown go with them," I included. His eyes widened but he then nodded as a ground bridge was called for, I frowned as I watched them.

The ground bridge closed as I turned back to the others, Uncle Optimus smiled. "Now. Let's get going before Megatron tracks our signals," He answered. They nodded, "Rafael we are calling for the ground bridge!" Ratchet smiled, it took a little while but a ground bridge soon appeared. We all walked in, "Y/n-!" Miko and Raf gasped as they got up and rushed over, I smiled and bent down to them. "Hi guys," I smiled. I picked them up and gently hugged them, Knockout frowned as he looked around. "We missed you Y/n...when can we go out on a road trip again?!" Miko pouted, "Sometime in the future. Promise," I answered. They smiled and fist bumped, "Guessing you two enjoyed last time...even though we were being chased?" I asked, "Yeah! You went so fast!" Miko chirped, I chuckled and patted her head with one of my digits. Knockout then came up to me and frowned, the kids eyes widened and backed up a bit. "Don't worry, he's with us." I smiled, they smiled. Knockout smiled and looked down at them, "Knockout this is Miko and Raf, Miko, Raf, meet Knockout." I smiled, "So your the one that's always with Bulkhead?" Knockout questioned, "Trouble's my name and I ain't getting rid of it!" Miko smirked, I then put them down. "Y/n? What about your human body? Doesn't Megatron know all about that?" Arcee asked, my eyes widened. "He does...but he doesn't know where I normally hide my human form." I answered, they frowned.

"We need to get your human form then, do you remember the coordinates of the Nemesis?" Ratchet asked, I shook my head, I then looked to Knockout. "Here," He frowned as he showed a screen with the coordinates. Ratchet nodded and started typing in, "Y/n. I am either giving you a choice to come, or to stay with the kids?" Uncle Optimus answered, "I'm going." I answered, Optimus nodded and turned to Knockout, "And Knockout, we can not trust you-!" "I'm going with no matter what. I've already been separated from Y/n once already, I'm not losing her again." Knockout growled, I frowned. "Uncle please-!" I begged, Uncle Optimus sighed. "Fine," He answered. I smiled, "Oh-! Uncle Optimus, I forgot about something until now but...Sire is using the relics of iacon to open the omega lock," I announced. Their eyes widened, Knockout looked at me. "But you were being controlled-!?" He gasped, "Doesn't mean I couldn't hear everything?" I smirked.

No more being controlled...