" I'm not going anywhere hyungie..." Jungkook said and walk towards other side of the bed and join with Taehyung who instantly snuggled into jungkook's chest like a little baby. Jungkook patted tae's head hummed his favourite song of BTS song. Taehyung slowly went into his dreamland hugging his bun. Jungkook stoped humming when he heard cute snores and found Taehyung sleeping peacefully on his chest.

" I love you hyungie....i didn't know that you are hurting all the time but from now onwards I will make everything right and i won't anyone hurt you nor our family....." Jungkook whispered and kissed tae's forehead and Went into his dreamland holding his love tight into him close as he can.

" Jungkook whispered and kissed tae's forehead and Went into his dreamland holding his love tight into him close as he can

Time skip to mid night

Jungkook's sleep disturbed when he heard murmuring sound which made him open his eyes instantly and saw taehyung keep murmuring something in his sleep and he is having fever. Jungkook gasped and made taehyung lay on bed from his chest and patted his head while kissing tae's forehead, eyes, nose and lips.

" It's okay baby...I'm here..shh..baby...." Jungkook said slowly rubbing tae's chest. Jungkook stopped when he saw taehyung went back to sleep so he immediately find a small bowl and cloth, fill it with cold water. He dip the dry cloth in the bowl and press out the water then keep the wet cloth on tae's forehead to make tae's fever clam and helpful it started to work. Jungkook didn't stop this until the fever was gone and went to sleep in sitting position like one hand on tae's chest and other on tae's forehead with the cloth in his hand.

Morning

Mrs Kim was making breakfast for all of them with a beautiful smile on her face. Mr Kim and Namjoon were also happy seeing Mrs Kim happy after long time. After making breakfast she went to tae's bedroom with their breakfast while Mr Kim and Namjoon followed her like a lost puppy. Mrs Kim stopped and indicate her husband to knock the door who made a salute before knocking which made joon chuckle but stopped when Mrs Kim raised her eye brow.

" Honey I think they are not up yet, let them sleep more...."Mr Kim said making joon agree with his appa.

"Appa is right eomma let them sleep..." Joon said to Mrs Kim.

" It's already going to 8 in the morning and they didn't had their dinner yesterday so I have to make sure they have their breakfast." Mrs Kim explained to them.

" Joon please open the door for me..." Mrs Kim said to Namjoon who nodded and open the door without making noise. All of them cooed at the sight when they saw how cute taekook were looking. Taehyung was snuggling into jungkook's cute tummy which jungkook was in sitting position while his hand was on tae's head and hand had the cloth which he had yesterday.

" Let me take some pictures so I can tease bear later...." Mr Kim said squealing like a teenager. Jungkook groan and started to open his eyes slowly when he heard voices but he didn't look around he look down where Taehyung who's face was into his tummy. Jungkook caressed tae's hair and whispered

" I love you hyungie....." But wide his eyes when he heard someone squealing and look up to see Mr Kim who was squealing, Mrs Kim looking at them with a sweet smile and other side Namjoon with his signature dimple smile.

" Eom... eomma....i.... that....you.... yesterday...." Jungkook don't understand what he wanted to say he was embarassed knowing they heard his saying l love you to taehyung who was sleeping peacefully.

" Don't be embarassed infront of us kookie it's alright and we know your our bear's boyfriend.... " Mrs Kim said making jungkook blush mess. So he decided to wake Taehyung up

" Hyu... hyungie... wake up..." Jungkook said shaking tae who groaned and snuggled more into jungkook's lap and said in husky voice making jungkook into a living tomato.

" Ple.. please... honeybun.... let your oldie sleep more...am tired...." Tae said and again went back to sleep. Other chuckle seeing jungkook blushing mess.

" Ok... okay we are not disturbing you guys and here is your breakfast have it before it cools down." Mrs Kim said placing the breakfast the table and dragged her squealing husband and went outside.

" Thanks kookie...." Namjoon said with a found smile before leaving from tae's room.  Jungkook give a nod giving his bunny smile and went back to sleep this time laying properly with a baby bear hugging him tightly.

                             To be continued........
______________________________________

I hope you like this chapter 😁

Please support and comment 😊

Stay safe and healthy 😇

Borahae 💜