"haechan."

a voice that suddenly made donghyuck stop, his hands were slowly typing on his keyboard and was even scared to look at the person who called him.

"i'm not free this weekend and chenle already knows about it," the older said, handing the dirty white envelope to him.

"w-what is this, hyung?" he asked nervously.

"there's a party where each company should have two representatives, you will just attend it, nothing else," he explained.

"who am i with?" and he looked up.

"renjun will also go since the ceo was also busy, i think, you don't have a problem with that because you two are close, right?" he asked, making the younger nod his head.

"i will just attend it, right? uh, no speech, like that?" he asked. he wants to make sure because this is the first time he will attend this kind of event.

"the thing you need to do is to have fun there," and the older one was ready to leave.

donghyuck looked at the envelope and it was kinda minimalist, he opened it and there he saw the invitation that was inviting the company.

"oh, donghyuck?"

"hyung?" and he looked up, he thought taeyong was already left.

"about the kid, do you know his name?" he asked, making the younger frown. "the kid that jeno always brings."

"oh," the word that came out of his mouth after realising what kid he talked about. "uh, no. i usually call him babi and he likes it though." he smiled.

"babi?" he asked curiously.

"yes, hyung." he nodded.

"does he know your name?" he asked again, donghyuck shook his head.

"he called me uncle pudu," he answered.

"do you know his parents?" taeyong asked once again, but the younger one didn't bother to it. he even felt happy because his hyung talked to him.

"he said that he only had his father," he pouted. "isn't he cute, hyung? his puffy cheeks, aaa, i'm melting..." and he suddenly leaned to his chair.

the older one just looked at him head to toe, but inside him wanted to smile and laugh. he really missed him. but he kept his poker face.

"hmp, mean." the younger one pouted when taeyong didn't even give any reaction.

"go back to your work." and he rolled his eyes.

"but he's cute, hyung, right?!" he asked again when the older one was walking away.

he just waved his hands making the younger one smile and wanted to jump around, while taeyong was having a smile on his face, didn't even realise that there's a couple of eyes looking at him.

donghyuck made his way to the ceo's office. he didn't bother to knock on the door and just opened it. made him witness the ceo making out with his husband.

"are you guys can't wait to go home and do it there instead?" he asked as he walked to the ceo's table.

"you should knock, hyung!" the younger said.

"oh, come on, lele. as if this isn't the first time i saw you guys making out." the older said.

"when was the last time you saw us making out then?" the tall chicken asked.

"at the hospital," and he faced the two who were still in that situation. chenle in jisung's lap. "in my freaking room."

donghyuck made his way out of the office but chenle suddenly called him, asked about the party this weekend.

"do you already have an outfit for it? i can buy you one." the younger said.

"lele, you're the one who hired me here. even my suit, you're doing it instead of me. i'm fine, okay?" donghyuck said.

chenle was the ceo of the company he worked for and he also helped him to get a job, which is hiring him in his company. chenle was rich as fuck, especially in his hometown.

even if he doesn't want to be an ceo and just enjoy life, he can't. i mean, it's still his decision if he would take the place or not. and in the end, he took the place as a ceo because he didn't want to depend on his parents forever.

"hyung, i just want to help." he pouted.

"shut up, i'm leaving now. continue making out there." and he finally shut the door.

he also doesn't know where to get a suit he will wear for the party, but he might ask his mother to help him find it.

until the whole week has passed again, he didn't see the kid anymore and he would be lying if he didn't say that he missed the kid.

donghyuck really felt something for the kid, he felt the same way he felt for his son before. but it's impossible that the kid is his son.

right?

"what's that smile?" he asked as they made their way to the venue.

"well, my nono was there." and he smiled more.

"oh, is he also invited? who is he with?" donghyuck asked.

"he was with taeil hyung," the chinese male said, making donghyuck nod his head.

he was nervous because this was his first time attending an event. renjun saw him and didn't think twice to hold his hands, calming him down.

"it's gonna be fine, hyuck." he smiled.

"hmm, i'm really nervous." he gulped.

"it was just a party, as if you weren't used to it." he chuckled.

"yah, it's been a long time since we partied." he reasoned, making the chinese male laugh.

"then think that this is just a normal party like what you always do before."