"So have you forwarded the final work to her?", Jeanie asked.

"Yes I did earlier today, just waiting for her feedback", Maya said in a low tone.

"What is it? Are you worried it's not up to standard? If there's anyone in that company who knows how to write it's you. And I'm sure she will be more than pleased with it, you wait and see", Lucia added.

Maya stretched out her arm to meet theirs and held them tightly before her ring tone distracted them. She looked at it and it was her supervisor Mrs. Joaquin.

"Hello", Maya said into the phone.

"I'll be quick Maya, Donata wants you in her office now, I know you went out for lunch but be there in ten", she said and cut the call.

"Donata needs me in her office now, wish me luck and send my part of the bill", Maya said and hurried back to the office.

Maya was back at Jenna's desk awaiting entrance to their Director's office and already had sweaty palms since she didn't know what to expect.

"Please come in Maya", Donata said.

Maya was surprised when she heard the voice and knew that was not Jenna's. Their Director had come out of her office to usher Maya in.

"Certainly Madam", she replied and quickly followed her in.

"Please take a seat", she pointed to one of the empty chairs in front of her.

"Maya I've read your article on Ms. Marquezine and I can categorically tell you that I'm super impressed. I knew we had talent in Vogue Brazil but I didn't know your type of talent existed not until Martin recommended you, your choice of words and manner in which you link the adjectives defining the various key aspects is fantastic and I'm extremely happy I stood up for you yesterday", the elderly woman said to her.

Maya was shocked. She knew she had taken her time and lost some hours of sleep for this particular article but she didn't know it would be accepted by their overall boss so easily.

"I don't know what to say Senhora, I'm at a loss for words", she replied her boss.

"Bruna has also read the article, she apologized for being rude which is a first, it's never happened Maya and this definitely means a lot", Donata added with a smile.

"Thank you for granting me the opportunity to do it even after doubt was cast", Maya said humbly and put on a broad smile.

"That's not all Maya, there's an opening in Vogue Paris and I was told to source internally from my team, Paris would be good for you, it's the home of fashion and I'm sure you will get great fortune there if you agree to make the move, accommodation will be sorted too, so now it's up to you to take it or leave it, I'm not happy to let you go but I won't send someone to France who's not good enough, they need to know there's super talent her and I want you to consider this as a promotion",  Donata explained gleefully.

"I will take the opportunity Senhora", she said with excitement and her Director came over to give her a hug.

"So you will need to go to the Human Resources department, they would prepare your work permit and visas for any other dependant traveling with you. It shouldn't take more than two weeks so get prepared okay", she suggested and dismissed Maya from her office.

 It shouldn't take more than two weeks so get prepared okay", she suggested and dismissed Maya from her office