Chapter 6 Plan?

Morgan hated herself for not including the portal maker in her basic suit. If she did she would have it at this moment and wouldn't be stuck in the past. It wasn't what she needed after the fight with Allie. She needed space, and not to be stuck with her here. 

Morgan was currently in New York. But not just anywhere in New York, no. She had managed to get a job in the Stark tower in just one week of being there and was trying to work her way up to the best labs, so that she could get some material for a new portal maker. She was also trying to track the others. Finally her laptop gave an alarm, that there was a lead. She looked at her computer. 'an old apartment, really?' , she thought to herself. Then she groaned when she saw where it was: All the way on the other side of the city. She would've loved to just take the suit, but she couldn't risk it. And so she had to walk. 

When she arrived at the apartment complex she saw two figures walk in her direction. She raised her eyebrow, when she saw it was Allie and Nate. When they saw her, Allie stopped in her tracks, her face showing a mix of regret and anger. Nate on the other hand walked up to Morgan and hugged her. Morgan looked at Allie over his shoulder and nodded in her direction. She didn't want to admit it but they had to work together to get out of this mess. Allie nodded in her direction. "We should get inside.", she said.  

They went inside and Billy and Tommy came out to the living room, hugging both Nate and Morgan, when they saw them. Then there was an award silence in the room. No-one dared to say a word about what had happened before they split up and found out they were in the past.

"Okay so", Billy said to break the silence. "What now?", he looked around the room specifically the two girls. Morgan looked down at her shoes. She was ashamed. She didn't have a real solution to a problem. Silence filled the room once again. "Allie? Do you have a plan?", Tommy walked over to her. Morgan looked at them. Allie was fiddling with her fingers, a habit she had picked up when she was deep in thought. She caught Morgans eyes. "I'm guessing you don't have the portal maker", she said. It wasn't an insult as Morgan expected it. It was simply an observation. Morgan nodded. "Where would we find the Materials to make one?", Nate asked, picking up on what Allie was thinking and looked at his best friend. Morgan looked at them. "Stark tower and the compound, probably", she said. "but it's too risky right now to plan a heist", she added after another minute of silence. The boys looked at her confused. "what do you mean?", Tommy asked. "Right now three of us don't exist", Allie said. "Exactly, I'm working on getting into the higher labs in Stark tower, but if we want to get something out of the compound we're gonna have to have plan that is a 100% bullet prove for Billy, Tommy and Allie not to get erased out of existence", Morgan added. 

"Wait how are you working on getting into the higher labs?", Nate asked. "I got a job in the tower. ", Morgan shrugged. "Already?!" "Yeah I had a week", she said, as if it was the most normal thing on the planet. "Besides, I can't use my credit card here, so we're gonna have to find a solution for our money shortage", she added. "Great let's work on a plan then", Allie said, pacing around the room. "Tomorrow", Tommy sat her down on a chair. "Right now it's 1 a.m."

And so the five people stuck in time settled down in an apartment, that wasn't theirs, with barely enough space for three people. They just had one more thing to settle. "So who sleeps where?", Tommy asked. "Dibs on the couch!", Billys hand shot up. "Great there're only two beds in the apartment", Morgan groaned when she came back into the living room after searching the apartment for extra mattresses. "I'm not sharing a room with Nate", Allie said "Yeah been there done that never doing it again, сестра (sister), I can't stand your sleep talking", he agreed. "Well then I guess you're sharing with my brother", Billy said, throwing a glance at Morgan in the process. "Because there is no way you guys", he pointed at the girls. "Can share a room, let alone a bed." Both Morgan and Allie looked away at his comment, but it was true, they'd probably kill each other after a minute alone. "So I guess we're sharing", Tommy looked at Allie, a smirk playing on his lips. "Great, now we're the ones not sleeping", Morgan whispered in Nates ear, loud enough for the others to hear though. "You guys just put the love birds in one room", she said to Billy and Nate. "Shit", Billy cursed. "Too late", Tommy said. "Just don't get pregnant", Nate said to Allie. "Geez, you already sound like my mom", Allie rolled her eyes. "She should know", Billy added. "What, because I'm the miracle child?", she looked at him unamused. "Pretty much", He nodded. "Gee thanks, that makes me feel good." She walked out of the room and Tommy followed her into their room. 

"What are you doing?", Morgan asked Nate as she saw him take a spare blanket an putting it on the floor. "I'm gonna sleep on the floor, I'm not used to mattresses anymore", he said. "You can have the bed" She looked at him worried. She had no idea what he had been through but it sure as hell wasn't good. She'd have to talk to him sometime, but he wasn't as open as she remembered him to be.

A/N: What do you think so far?