Chapter 21

Isabella POV

I woke up I'm the morning to a tiny body jumping on me.

" Mom! Mom ! " She should while jumping in my body.

" Emily! "

" Finally you're awake. You dad saved you?"

My brain heard that and I remembered last night's incident. My body was sore from all the jumping on. My head was sore fr drinking. I slowly wake up and wash my face and drink cold water to soften the hangover I am having.
You shouldn't be going out to drink when you have a child to look after. What habits are you teaching her?

I rub my head and sit down in the couch.

" Emily come sit next to Mommy" she comes running and jumps in to me.

" Where is this energy coming from so early in the morning?"  She giggles.

" Silly Mom it's not Morning is now afternoon. It's almost 3pm"  she says and laughs louder

" You lying ? "

" Never! I am not lying mom look at the time. "

" Shit! How did I not wake up in the morning? "

" Dad gave you some pills to make sure you slept. You made so much noise and you were shouting at dad. " She says and stands up to act like me

" Matthew! Stop it I hate you" she days and hits the couch " she sits on the floor and throws a trantum." Leave me alone !! I am not your wife!! Leave me alone."

" Emily! Stop it. Stop making fun of me"

" Okay Mom I will stop " she says laughing. " Mom ?"

" Yes dear?"

" Are you going to marry Alex?"

" No! He is just a friend my darling why?"

" Dad told me he was only trying to get to fuck you"

" Emily such language?"

" Dad said that to me"

" Listen here I am not marrying anyone or going back to anyone.Okay ?"

" Yes ma'am!"

I go to the shower to freshen up before going to apologize to Alex for whatever happened last night.
Oh yea rundown. I drank a few shots at the bar after dinner , we danced a lot and sang recklessly. Alex tried telling me that we should be going back to the Water Park. I obviously said no. I don't why but a women going to the toilet is now an invitation to have sex. That's not why I went to the toilet. I was feeling nauseous and I needed to puke.
I bummed into a man while going there , I didn't say sorry because I would have vomited all over the floor.

As I was vomiting the same man walked in threaten every other women to go out. I was also leaving when he grabbed my waist and tried forcing himself on to me , I tried pushing him away but that to him was an opportunity to take me. I screamed and called out for help. This man was too big and strong I was literally the size of a child to him.
I screamed to help multiple times as he was busy harassing me with his hands and lips. Just before he pulled down my panties someone came in and pushed the man off of me. Another one punched him and thenboth beat the man up all I could hear were manly groans and punches. One of the other men picked me up from the floor put my panties on and fixed my dress.
He threw me in his shoulders and we got into a car. I wasn't able to see much and my eyes were heavy. I allowed myself to sleep. When I woke up I was in Matthew's arms bridal style. I looked at him I hit hard in his chest but he didn't drop me. I shouted and told him I hated him and I wasn't his wife. He got to my room threw me on the bed a memory came of when he kidnapped me. I tired running but my legs were weak. Matthew came back with a glass of water and a pill. The drank them and dosed off

         ~Flash back off~

I went to the reception to ask if Alexandra was still around. Fiola said he just left with the man who was looking for me and the police. Im guessing the man was Matthew. And they must be going to file a case against the man in the bar. To heck with it I can't remember what he looks like. I was drunk and irresponsible.
I call Matthew.

" What do you want"

" Good Morning to you to Mr Smith"

"Good Morning Isabella...what do you want?'

" Where are you?"

" Just tell what you want?"

" Thank you., Thank you for saving me last night"

" It wasn't me , what are you talking about"

" Quit the act Emily told me."

" Okay fine I was there to save you ?"

" Now where are you?"

" Police station. Getting the man arrested"

" Why ? I mean he didn't do anything to me"

" But he was touching you"

The phone immediately lost network. But seems to me that he just hung up , not wanting to argue with me.

I sat back down on the couch and watched some cartoons with the kids and I was talking to my friends on text.

After a few episodes of cartoons. I went outside to look at the view of the theme park and it was beautiful.

Though I was feeling restless and wanted to go to the police station to stop Matthew from filing the case. 

My phone ran and it's Matthew.

" Now what do you want?" I asked him

"To come to the police station. Now!"

" Why ?"

" The police need you to be there"

" I don't want!, I was irresponsible and drunk ...I should have stayed home. Plus he did not hurt me."

" Isabella I'm telling you for the last time get yourself here Now!"

I just hung up and sat back down and checked my instagram account.
The was a loud bang on the door. I quickly ran to go check. Shit! Its Matthew.

" Did I not tell you to come to the police station?"

" And did I not tell you I don't want!"

" Kids please go play. NOW!" Matthew sacred the kids away

I was scared now , I know what Matthew is capable of when he is angry.

" No don't go out, I'll go with you to the police station!" I said still feeling scared

" Good girl " he said and we went down to the car.

......