Chapter 13

Six years later

" Emily get ready for school ! " I shouted to a sleeping 7 year old Emily not wanting to go to school.

" No Mom it's Saturday I don't want to go to school." She said pulling the blanket over her head.

" Emily Kayla Styles! You will get up and get ready for school or I'll take away your laptop, ipad , phone and Xbox !" I threatened her , and watched her jump out the bed and run to the bathroom.

" MOM YOU'RE UNFAIR, YOU ALWAYS BRIBE ME !" she shouted as the shower went on.

It has been six years , Christina and Jack were already married with a 2 year old son called Logan
James and Blanche were married too and Blanche was pregnant with twins.
Kyile cheated on me a few times and I had to let go of him. Victoria got another boyfriend called Liam . Victor and Stanley we're still together as well. I moved out of Christina's house to make space for her and her family. I moved to an apartment that wasn't to far away from Emily's school and my job place, I still worked for Me and Mrs Brown.

Leandro , Cassandra and Emily  were all now in grade 1 , Emily doesn't like school because of other kids who bully her and the fact that I am not there most of the time.

" Miley are you done?" I shouted while preparing lunch for Emily

" Mom I'm right here !" She said with so much sarcassm

" Here's your breakfast, once you're finished tell me so we can go." I watched her eat her food so fast I told her not to but she is going to come up with some stupid science story about eating fast.

" I am finished mom." She said smiling

" Okay good, like we've been doing for the past two months...I fetch Leandro and Cassandra and drop all of you at school. Then Christina will come fetch you after school okay ?"

" Yes ma'am !" She said and formed an army's position.

I hugged her before we got into the car , and drove off to Leah's place to pick up Leandro , who wasn't ready when we got there he was still running around looking for his school books. Leah helped him look while Xander and I had a chat about work and kids.

" I'm done Aunty Bell. " Leandro said with his extremely cute voice. When I looked at Leandro I always thought about Dylan and how naughty he ould of been if he were alive. He would've been a mommy's boy , along with Emily my baby girl.

" Let's go then . " I said and held both children's hands as they waved at Leah and Xander.

I put Leandro and Emily in the back seat and buckled their seat belts. Then we went to Mr Browns house to fetch Cassandra who was waiting patiently for me to arrive. Obviously her parents are already at work so I just fetched her and put her in the car and went to their school. It was a 10 minute drive fr Mr Browns house. 

" Okay My babies..listen here go inside and have fun okay , be strong and work smart. Leandro look after Miley for Aunt Bella okay ? " I said as Leandro nodded. " Cassandra you look after Leandro for me okay? " She nodded " and Miley you look after Cassandra for me okay ?" I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

" Mom! I at school kissing isn't allowed." She said and I back away

" Okay sorry fir breaking the school rules." I said with a proud smile ." 8 am leaving now okay ?"

" Mom...? " Emily said and ran to give me a hug as I was exiting the school gate.

" Yes Miley ?"

" Are you going to come fetch me , when school is done?"

" Aww. Christina is going to fetch you and I'll pick you up from Christina's house okay?"