A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead as she shifted nervously once more. "Yes..." She responded, her voice barely audible

"I can see the dark circles under your eyes... also, did you know that I can detect lies? If I taste your sweat it'll tell me if you're lying or not.. [Y/N]." He told [Y/N], still whispering.

Another bead of sweat rolled down her forehead.

"And you, [Y/N]... are a-"

Bucciarati licked her cheek, tasting her sweat. His eyes narrowed.

"-liar. Your sweat tastes sweet."

[Y/N's] cheeks flushed a deep crimson at his actions, and words sputtered out of her mouth randomly in a poor attempt to defend herself. Bucciarati merely grabs your wrist and leads you over to the shoe rack.

"You better sleep in the car, or we'll have another talk about your health." He orders.

[Y/N] only nodded before putting her shoes on, following her leader over to the car. Inside sat Fugo, Mista, and Narancia, who were talking about some weird conspiracy that Mista came up with. Abbacchio sat in shotgun with his eyes closed, listening to music.

"Er, there's no seats left." She mumbled, unable to look Bucciarati in the eye.

"Oh, just share a seat with someone. I'm going to get a minivan soon, don't worry." He merely said before going into the driver's seat.

Giving him a quick nod, she made her way over to the backseat and attempted to squeeze her way in. "God damn it," [Y/N] muttered when that didn't work.

"Can I just go in the trunk?" She asked Bucciarati, who turned his head around and started chuckling.

"No, that's too dangerous." He replied, so she motioned to the backseat full of big teenagers.

"Can you guys make some room for [Y/N]? There are no seats left."

The trio of idiots looked at their leader and then the [H/C] haired girl before scooting over to give her some room. [Y/N] mumbled an apology before sitting down and closing her eyes to get some sleep.

"Wake up, stupid. We're here." A muffled voice roused [Y/N] from her sleep, but she refused to open her eyes.

"Shut up, I'm tired."

The same person flicked her forehead, causing the [H/C] haired girl to open her eyes and smack whoever did so.

"OW! THAT HURT!" Screamed Narancia, who turned out to be the one who woke her up.

"I just smacked your head, you're such a drama queen."

"I am not a girl!" The raven-haired teen protested.

"THAT'S NOT MY POINT, DUMMY."

Finally giving up, the 16-year-old softly kicked her shin before getting out of the car to meet up with the others. [Y/N] decided to do the same, fully awake after the incident that just occurred.

Meeting up with the rest of the group, she followed them as they made their way through the streets of Venice, the place where the mission was supposed to be completed.

Bucciarati finally spoke up.

"We're going to be taking down a whole group of people, and getting some important information from them. They are located inside a big warehouse."

"How many dudes are there? There must be quite a bit if all of us are coming." She questioned, kicking a few stray rocks as she made her way down an alleyway.

"There are around ten or so. Only a few are stand users."
"Damn, they must suck at fighting if the six of us are gonna beat them." [Y/N] yawned a bit, covering her mouth. After a few minutes of walking into random alleyways and climbing a few fences, they all made it to the warehouse. It seemed to be a bit worn down, but it still had working electricity.