XXIII

March 6, 2020 - Lucy's flat, around 12pm

Lucy and Juls were lying on the bed, both naked and regulating their breathings. Boynton left kisses on her girlfriend's cheek and fixed her hair a bit.

- I love you so much, Juls...- Coppola smiled... Partially. She seemed lost, disconnected from reality or maybe sad? Lucy didn't want her to feel bad, of course. She caressed her face to get her attention.- Babe, are you okay? Did I do something that made you uncomfortable?

- No, no. I'm all right... I just feel sort of weird, I guess.- She cuddled up with Lucy; that made her feel safe. Lucy nodded and made sure to pay attention to her body language, in case there was something that she wasn't saying.

- Okay... Do you want me to get you some clothes?- Coppola shook her head denying.- Right... Do you regret doing it? How do you feel?

- No, I loved it. It's just that... I feel weird now... I think it's the new meds, you know. I, I changed meds a week and a half ago and I'm adjusting to them. These things... They uh... Mess with my mood and stuff. - She felt a bit guilty when talking about her meds and their dise effects. For her, it was like saying "No, I like you. I just have to take these pills that make me get turned off out of nowhere, so I just stop enjoying sex and I start crying just because while we have dinner. Deal with it." But, Lucy didn't see it that way, of course. She understood what her girlfriend was going through and she wanted to help as much as she could.

- I understand, don't worry.- She stroked her hair and face; her shoulders. Boynton wanted her to feel taken care of.- We've talked about this, and it's always, always okay for you to tell me how you feel. What you want, what you don't want. Anything. Do you think aftercare could help you feel a little better?

- Yeah, I think that could help. Thanks, Luce. I think we should cuddle and rewatch But I'm A Cheerleader while eating package treats I stole from the Ritz.- Boynton listened with a smile until she heard that last part and giggled.

- You stole what from where?- She said laughing.

- I stote the package treats from the Ritz... They were good! It's not my fault they have good taste in service room choices.- She took the small bags from her bag and Lucy turned on the TV to put the movie.- Thanks so much for understanding, Luce.- She brushed their noses and gave her girlfriend a smooch.

- I love you, Juls. And I will always want you to feel comfortale with everything we do or son't do.- Lucy smiled gently. They snuggled for a while and by the enf of the movie, both of them fell asleep to have an inexpected 2 hours long nap.

Around 2:40 Juls woke up and, still with her eyes closed, she went to hug Lucy, but she wasn't there. She opened her eyes in confusion and got up fast, which made her feel dizzy for a couple of seconds, but then she walked out to the livingroom. Lucy wason her phone, stroking Miko (he was lying on her lap and kneading on her legs. Chicago by Surfjan Stevens softly played on the background, Boynton hummed to the song.

- You feel work-sick?- Juls took a seat next to her and kissed her cheek.

- I just love the song... Plus I'm excited that you'll get to see Season Two really soon.- Lucy smiled playfully.

- How soon?- Her girlfriend made a disingenuous expression.- I see... You're still not telling me.

- Legally, I can't say anything about the sow until the trailer comes out.

- Is that right?- Juls giggled and picked Miko in her arms.

- Yep. But there is one thing I can say... Would you like to go out with Ben and me tonight? we're going to a bar and he's begging me to bring you.- Both of them chuckled.