XXX

May 26, 2020 - 7:30 am - Juls' flat

Juls was sleeping gracefully, it was her first day of work vacation, so her plan was to sleep until 9 or ten, it didn't matter. And it didn't matter for two reasons: One, it wasn't a problem how long she slept. Two, she had been woken by knocks on the door.

She got up, went up to the door in her oversized pajamas blue shirt and... Well, just her underwear. Of course, she didn't have her usual sunny smile on. She opened the door and saw Lucy standing in front of her, wearing a basic t-shirt, shorts and (the most surprising one) a pink backwards cap. She had a backpack on one of her shoulders and made herlsef in.

- Hi, Babe. Time to shower.- Juls looked at her, giving her a face.

- No. 'Tis time to sleep. Come on, we can cuddle.- She started walking towards her room, but Lucy took her hand, restraining her from walking away.

- As much as I'd love to, we have other plans. Surprise plans.

- What surprise?- Juls walked (still holding Lucy's hand) to the bathroom and got into the shower. Her girlfriend sat on the toilet and continued the conversation.

- Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?- She started packing a little kit while Coppola showered. Lucy picked a small empty make up bag and put basic things inside. Toothbrush, toothpaste, mini soap and deodorant.

- No shit, Sherlock... Are you moving things?

- Yeah... I'm packing them. Are you ready?- Juls came out of the shower and wrapped a towell around her.- Not you covering the view.- Both chuckeled.

- Don't feel like flashing you right now... Could you turn around?- Lucy nodded and sat back on the toilet, but this time facing the door.

Juls brushed her teeth, the bag was still open, so she used what she needed, put it back and dried herself. They went to the bedroom. Coppola asked Lucy what she was supposed to wear. She put on a knitted beighe tank top and red pants. She also preppared two more outfits "for the next days", still not knowing what was going on. Boynton took her girlfriend into a car blindfolded.

- We're moving? Are we in a car? Luce, I don't know who's driving, it could be a maniac!- Said Juls kind of joking.

- It is. I plan on jumping into the Thames with you two, Thelma ald Louise style.- Ben's unmistakeable voice spoke up as he put music on the car's radio.

- Ok, so not so much of a maniac, just really, really... Um... Interesting.- Juls said and calmed down knowing it was him driving.

- Ouch. Anyway, roadtrip playlist!- Love Grows played softly in the background. Ben hummed the song.

- He's soing that so you can't recognise the noise outside. Ben has planned a whole fake and pleasent kidnapp.- Said Lucy.

Less than an hour later, they arrived at their destination. Luvy greeted Ben goodbye anf the two women got out of the car with their belongings. Locy took Juls' blindfold and finally she could see where they were. It was a big building made of wood and exposed brick with a wooden sing that said "Lau's Camping".

- What are we doing here?- Coppola took Lucy's hand and looked around.

- Well... A while ago you mentioned that being kicked out at 16 took away your last teenage years. So... I thought we could do teenage stuff that is also fun as an adult and this is day one... Well, technically days one and two. Come on, our room is upstairs.

After settling their things, tho couple went down to the cantine. There was a table with different things to drink and eat. Both of then took each a cup of mate cocido; Lucy also picked a portion of strudel and Juls toast with dulce de leche. The camping's owner and runner was austrian-argentinian, so the menu was a mix of central-european and argentinian dishes.