XXXVIII

SHIT, it's been over a month. i'm so so sorry, i don't have many excuses, just mental health and lack of motivation + inspiration. but i am back and i'll try and update as much as possible, because i miss writing about my fav lesbians, my babies

September 20, 2020; 7:30 am - Lucy's flat

Lucy woke up and took a look at her phone to check the time. However she smiled a bit when she saw the date: September 20, Juls and her's anniversary. They used their first date's date as anniversary.

She got out of bed, making sure that Juls didn't wake up and made breakfast: tea for the two of them, reheated croissants with ham and cheese and orange juice. Lucy went back into the room, placed the platter with breakfast on her comode and stroked Juls' cheek gently.

- Juls, babe... Good morning.- Her girlfriend turned around and groaned softly.- Happy anniversary...- She said smiling. Juls struggled to open her eyes and looked at Boynton.- It's September 20.

- Awww, happy anniversary, Love!- She streched her arms to hug Lucy.- Oh my God... One year since our first date.

- Yeah, one year since we were kicked out of the museum.- Both of them giggled.- Okay, I want to kiss you, so I'll go brush my teeth.

Juls stood up and both of them went to the bathroom to wash theur faces and brush their teeth. At this point, Juls had some clothes, and a tooth brush at Lucy's and viceversa. Just when they went back into the room Juls noticed the already made breakfast.

- Luce! Thanks.- She gave her girlfriend a peck as they tucked back into the bed and placed the platter between them.- God, I love these croissants! You really know me.

- I do... Do you have work today?- Juls nodded as she swallowed the bit of food.

- Yeah. Today is kind of a long day, but at least i don't have to open. I go in at 9. What about you? Any meetings, shoots?

- Just a magazine shoot. I'll be out at four. Can I go to the shop?

- Of course you can. But don't rush yourself, I know how you are when you want to spend time with someone.

- I won't, I won't... I'll come home, change and all that. I promise.- Juls smiled satisfied with her girlfriend's answer.- Damn, I was going to say we could go to the museum again today, but the times don't match... Mh... Do you want to have dinner somewhere out?

- What about if we go to the theatre and then to a chinese restaurant?- Lucy agreed and they booked tickets for a movie they thought would be both anjoyeable and light.

Right after that Juls got ready and went to work. Lucy answered some emails and went to get Juls' gifts, which she had planned some time ago. Getting the gifts meant going around different parts of the city during the morning, but she liked that. At noon she went to her shoot and then to her flat. She showered again, changed her clothes and put in a tote bag clothes Juls said she wanted to wear for their date later. She went to the coffee shop and took a seat as usual, waiting for Juls to come up to her whenever she had a while free. 

After a few minutes, Phoenix went to Lucy's table with a platter with diferent things on it: Lucy's usual coffee order with foam art, her favourite pastries, and a milkshake. They also handed Lucy a flowe buquet with her favourite flowers in it.

- So... Juls can't come right now, but here you go, a gift on the house.

- This is so cute... Thanks Phoenix, you're the best.- They hugged quickly and Juls' friend left to keep working.

Once the coffee shop was half full, Juls sat down with Lucy. They talked for bit, updating each other on their days. But it was a busy day, so Juls had to go back to the counter. At 7pm she could finally close the shop and get changed. They practically ran to the cinema, since it started raining halfway there. Luckily they got there without getting soaked. They only ordered medim popcorn and big drinks, because they wanted space in their stomachs for dinner later.

They enjoyed the movie very much. And then took a cab to the chinese restaurant. They were pretty hungry, so they ordered quite a bit of food. From sushi to fried things and ramen, they ate a lot and were very happy with the quality of the food and the experience they had. While they had dessert, Lucy took a small box from her purse and handed it to Juls.

- Open it. That's your gift.- Juls opened the box with curosity and inside it was a key.

- What does it open?- She asked smiling.

- Do you remember that time you came flat searching with me and we talked about how it would be nice to move in together some day? We even talked about how we would decorate it.- Juls nodded.- That's your key.- She took an identical key from her purse.- And this is mine.- She held Juls' hand.- Juls, will you move in with me to the perfect flat?- Her girlfriend nodded rappidly with a big smile on her face.- Can you say it?- Boynton chuckeled.

- Yes, yes! I'd love to move in together.- They hugged really tight.- Oh, I love you so much, Luce.

- I love you more.- They kissed and finished having dessert. After that, they went to Lucy's flat and stayed up late.

ucyboynton1 Happy anniversary to the world's most incredible human 💖Every day with you is a daydream ❤️

Every day with you is a daydream ❤️

tagged julscoppola|183k likes|37k comments

julscoppola AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU USNDKDUEBSNDIWH
^username1 honestly? same

username2 IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR ALREADY? DAMN

username3 I TOLD YOU ALL THEY WERE DATING SINCE SEPTEMBER, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOMS

ulscoppola THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN MY GIRLFRIEND FOR ONE YEAR. I WON THE LOTTERY. but for real, i couldn't have found a more loving, beautiful and perfect human ever. i love you, luce <3

tagged lucyboynton1|72k likes|927 comments

lucyboynton1 Can't wait to live many more years with you 💗💗💗

username1 ISJDKJSBSNAI LUCE 🥺🥺🥺

benhardy Adopt me, please

julsbitchintattoos YESSS MY MUMS HAVE BEEN TOGETHER A WHOLE YEAR