XXIV

(Hi, hello. Um, I don't know when Stylelikeu started doing interviews, but let's pretend they already were doing them in 2020 and as I had previously, covid is not a thing in this. By the way, I'm so sorry about the delay. Enjoy)

March 17th, 2020 around 1pm - Juls' flat

Juls and Lucy were having lunch in bed, as they always did wehrn having what they called "Bed Dates", which meant that they hung out at one of the flats and stayed in bed the whole day, doing nothing. Watching movies, chatting, sometimes they played Uno, because it was one of the only three card games that Lucy knew how to play. 

At that moment, they were eating mozzarella sticks that they made themselves with sauce from a mexican store that they loved. Juls offered to made them because once, months back ago, they had gone to a restaurant that served them as starters and Lucy had said that she was obsessed with them, so Juls decided to make them together. They were great. While they were eating and watching Sex Education, a phonecall notification came out on Lucy's screen. She picked up her phone and read who it was.

- Babe, I'm so sorry, I really need to take this. It's my agent.- Coppola had half of one of the sticks in her mouth, so she just nodded to demostrate she was okay with that.- Hi Olivia. What's up?

- Hi, Lucy. I don't know if you know what Stylelikeu is, but they're a group of interviewers. They heard about you and your girlfriend and want to intervew both of you, together. I already sent you the questions and some of the stuff they do. It's something new, very you all's generation-like.

- Okay... Um, when do they want to intervew us?- Boynton wasn't sure about it, of course she had to ask her girlfriend.

- At five pm.

- Today!?

- Yes.- Lucy shighed.

- All right, let me ask Juls... Juls, babe?- She turned towards her paying attention.- Stylelikeu want to intervew the two of us today... What do you think?

- Oh them! I love their content... I don't know, I'd love to but... Do you feel comfortable with that? They'll make us get half naked and talk about really deep stuff.

- Yeah, I already read the questions. I'm fine if you're fine... Okay, I'll tell Olivia.- She stood back up.- Yeah, we're doing it.

- Great. See you at five, I just sent you sent you the address.

Lucy and Juls immediately started getting ready. Coppola was excited, this was her first big interview; it made her very anxious, but the meds helped. The couple dressed up with many layers, because they knew the dynamic and they went up there by cab. Boynton was a bit nervous, she hadn't done anything like that but she went for it. Juls checked in with her the whole time and was always asking if she was sure about the interview; that meant a lot to her girlfriend.

Once they got there, they talked about the questions, boundries and other thing with the staff. They were so prefessional and sweet all the time. Lucy and Juls sat down on the seats that were indicated to record and the interview started.

- How did you first meet?

- So, I was on my working shift at the coffee shop I work in, of course. I was cleaning the bar, just had opened and this girl walks in. She's stone cold gorgeous and for some reason her face is familiar to me, I don't know why. She asks for her coffee "I know that voice!"; she was Lucy Boynton, the pretty girl from BoRhap.- Both of them laughed.- So yea, I give her the coffee and-

- And she put a smiley face on it, which I adored and I still have that cup... I asked her if I could tag her on an Instagram story of the coffee, I really was just trying to ger her Instagram user.

- I never told you this, but I thought about writting my number down on the paper napkin.- Juls smiled and Boynton turned towards her.

- For real?- Juls nodded.- Well, the thing is she replied to my story, we started talking and that same week we went to the museum together, we goy kicked out and we went back to her flat and had dinner... Also I fell asleep on her couch and she tucked me in under the blancket and gave me pillows... She was so sweet from the first date.- Lucy caressed Juls' cheek.

- We went to the Camndem market the next day, so our first date lasted about... eighteen hours.- Both of them took a layer of clothes off, as it was required by the staff.

- Can you talk about the assumptions that people make about you as a couple?

- Well, the most common one, talking about negative assumptions, is that I'm using her to "seem more human" or that she's using me for fame or money. But really we're just... A normal couple.- Said Lucy.

- Yeah, I mean... The comments don't affect me, I have thick skin, but it's kind of annoying. Also, it bothers me so much to see her upset because of people's comments. Some people even dare ro say that she is faking being lesbian for clout! How ridiculous is that?! "Oh, yeah. She's just faking it." We face just as much discrimination as any other white-cis queer couple.

- Especially you... I've seen people just get into the cafe to harrass her and it's just infuriating. How entitled do you need to feel to someone's life to just go to their job and call them a "fucking and disgusting fag"?- She wipped a tear off and Juls got closer to hug her by the side.

- Luce gets really upset and she often apologises for other people's actions, but I really just want to be with her and... I don't know, that stuff never affects me and of course I wish it didn't happen, but it's part of the deal. And almost most of the reactions that we get are so supportive and we've had people come up to us just to tell us supportive and loving words... Those are the moments that we decide to keep in mind.- Lucy nodded and they took their accesores off.

- Could we hear about the first time you had sex?

- It felt like Holy by King Princess.- Juls rushed to answer.- I don't know how to explain it, it just did. Luce is... The most loving and caring partnet that anyone could ask for... And since then, having sex with her just feels like being in a King Princess or Hozier song.

- Our first time was really early on the relationship, but we had that kind of communication; we still do. It was a very special moment and... I felt so appreciated. Juls' the best.- They took their shoes off.

- What's your favourite part of the other person's body?

- Juls' torso... It's just built so beautifully and she has these incredible tattoos that highlight her beauty and make her body look like a canvas and... uhg I am so lucky.- Juls blushed a bit and smiled.

- I... Can't decide, so I'll say your eyes... I get lost in them all the time. I think Lucy is... Luce is like a storm, not the kind you run from, but the kind you chase. She's-She's so full of life and if she's with you, you are full of life as well, because that's how big her presence is. She turns your world around and if you let the chance to be in hers go, you are the biggest idiot on this planet.- She tared up a little while saying that.- I'm getting so emotional...- Lucy hugged her really tight and kissed her cheek. They proceeded to take off the last layr of clothes.

- Why is your relationship a good place to be in?

- I think I just said that before without noticing, so... Luce?- You could see in Lucy's eyes how in love she was.

- You're home... I have two homes. London... And you. Right now I don't have the words for it but... You're just perfect.

The staff thanked them for going and participating. They left and spent the rest of the day having the Bed Date they had planned.