"Jisoo nona?" Taehyung came forward. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just happy tears. Your family look so good, i want my own." Jisoo molded her words good.

"You will Nonna, just the time is not right." And just like that they all turned to the father daughter duo who were still busy playing around. Now Niara was running forward and Jungkook was catching her. Too much for being a mighty true blood.

"Ni tell me love, where is he?" Jungkook has finally caught her. She was tired as she is still not that strong so Jungkook caught her.

"He'll get angry and won't play with me."Niara shared her concern.

"He won't know that you told me." Jungkook whispered in her ear.

"He is by the pack grounds, he said he's going to learn new fighting lessons from Yeonnie uncle." Niara told him.

"First of all, what is your Yeonnie uncle doing here? Let me just make them a visit then." Jungkook hugfed and stood up with his daughter in his arms.

"Good morning Noona, it's so good to see you here." Jungkook bowed to the two guests and they all walked to the living room. Taehyung asked for refreshments and called Beakhyun. The whole family talked for a bit and then Jungkook took his leave to go out in the pack grounds.

The thing here which is a bit shocking is that Yeonjun shifted in the Orphanage ever since he got mated. He wanted to be there instead of asking Soobin to come over. Soobin wasn't ready to leave the Orphanage so the best they decided was that they can mold the tradition a bit.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Yeah, just like that. Damn you are a kid but you are so good at this." Yeonjun commented when he saw how easy was it for Jinsoo to shift between his forms and tackle the problem.

"Really?" Jinsoo asked, big sparking eyes looking at Yeonjun. It wasn't too difficult for him to do that but still it feels good to be appreciated.

"Yeah. You are so strong." Soobin replied.

"Mr. Kim Jinsoo!" This was enough for Jisnoo to get sober and understand that he fucked up.

"Good morning Alpha." Soobin bowed in respect.

"Morning." Jungkook nodded his head a bit in reply and looked at his son.

"Hi." Jinsoo smiled showing his teeth, a wide grin on full display.

"Hello!" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"I passed the test." Jinsoo told him.

"What test?" Jungkook asked.

"The same test that sir Jackson took from me. Your son is quite sharp, he already was capable to do that test." Yeonjun told him. He expected a shouting reaction in reply but there was just Jungkook standing with wide eyes and a mouth wide open. He didn't except this.

"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND!! Do you know how dangerous is it, you still can't handle your wolf and you gave the test." And it came a bit after that. Jungkook glared at his son.

"And you. He is a kid but you know the threat. How can you let him do that?" Jungkook glared at Yeonjun.

"Hyung but Jinsoo was...."

"HE IS A KID YEONJUN AND JIM IS SO STRONG, HE IS A PART OF JK. How can you not think about the possible dangers!! Did you not know how hard is it to get control over your wolf, did you forget you almost killed your brother the first time?" Jungkook was going out if his mind. This was so wrong, it shouldn't have happened.