Awakening

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook woke up groaning. He felt his vision blurry and head spinning and heavy. He groaned and flipped to his side.

He saw a figure lying beside him, naked and facing the other side while lying on his stomach. The figure seem familiar to him.

He trailed his eyes down to the figure's body and realization hit him.

He felt his throat go dry, breathing hitched and mind revolving with the memories of last night.

P-please don't.....

Let me g-go.....

S-Slow d-down.....

You a-are h-hurting me.....

L-Let go.....

J-Jungkook wake up...... Take control p-please.

S-stop. Stop it please.

H-hurts......

Jungkook's eyes widened. He clearly remembers whatever happened yesterday. He saw the dread and plead on younger's face clearly. How other dropped limp before him while asking for help.

He knows he lost the small chance he had earlier. He can see the marks on Taehyung's body and the claw marks he left over his neck.

I h-hate you.

I FUCKING HATE YOU.

He remembers the last moment of previous night. The last push that Taehyung gave him and after that he fainted.

Jungkook's body filled with fear and pain. He did wrong to his mate. The first thought that came into his mind was he should check injuries of his mate.

He should treat them before Taehyung wakes up cz if he did he is never going to let him even get close to him.

Jungkook got over his elbows and looked at all the bruises he gave him and lifted his body to see to the other side of Omega's body.

Just when he looked at his face he saw Taehyung was awake, eye focused on nothing and starring at nothing particular. His face still contains dried tears marks.

Jungkook can see the pain that he is going through and he wants to kill his wolf.

"See what you did dickhead."

Like you are one to talk.

"You hurt him JK. He'll never get close to you again."

V was satisfied, eventually his human will also get satisfied with me.

"Are you fucking serious, you forced him, he is in pain."

He'll heal and believe me this was important.

"What the Fuck are you saying, this was important? Getting your carnal needs satisfied was important to you.?"

He needed that interaction, forced or willingly but this was needed to be done.

"Why?"