Bond

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook didn't come home since this afternoon, his grandma was the only person who saw him leaving the house in utter fury.

He saw how Jungkook was walking fast with his fist tight and the way he just ignored her was clear he has something really big in his mind.

It was late night and he was still not home. She was waiting in her room with the door open to ask him what's the matter.

Jungkook spent his whole day in the cave, his best hiding place with a storm surrounding his mind. He was guilty? Yes. He was. He felt like shit.

It was midnight, a very painful howl of the wolf was heard and Jungkook thought he might be in pain just like him.

It's already late and he needs to ho back home, he can't stay here. He has some responsibilities that he need to fulfill.

Your first and foremost responsibility was your mate, and you did what?

"I'm not in a mood JK."

Accept your mistake coward. Accept that you were wrong, you were selfish.

"Shut the fuck up. Give me a rest please. Why don't you think about me huh? You are a part of me."

Unfortunately.

"You...."

Fuck you.

And just like that his wolf shut him up. He gotta go back.

He stood up and made his way out of the cave only to smell a very familiar scent. This scent he can't forget.

He just mindlessly ran towards it. He don't care if he is getting hurt or anything he just wants to take more and more of this addicting scent.

Yeonjun was in his room, broken down and tired. His room full lit from the lights and he was sitting on the ground, with alot of pictures in his hand.

Pictures of his childhood, pictures from the orphanage and his picture with his first scar. The scar he got fighting for his brother.

That was the first time when he sensed his wolf taking birth in him and that day Taehyung was attacked by the group of Beta's in the orphanage. Yeonjun fought with all the bullies and saved his brother. That picture was taken by both brothers after the fight. That day Taehyung got to know that his brother is an Alpha.

Yeonjun hugged the picture and new set of tears left his eyes. He can't keep that hidden, he is alone all alone once again. Once again there is no one for him to wipe his tears. He lost his family once again.

With an aching heart he stood up and ran out of the pack house. The surrounding is suffocating him. He just want to run away from all the people that took his only family away.

"Hyungiee." He cried out wiping his tears harshly and shifted in his wolf form. He ran away from the pack house as fast as he can.

He didn't know where he was going, his wolf was in full control and after what feel like eternity reached the lake. Where he found Taehyung when he fought the rouge.

Yeonjun howled in pain and he sat at the corner of the cliff facing the water fall. He sat down folding his four legs and buried his head in his legs closing his eyes. This place seems to calm his inner self.

His ashy-gray wolf looking more beautiful in the moon light. He closed his eyes and relaxed listing to the water fall.

"Hyungie Jun is scared. He is all alone once again." Yeonjun said in a painful and sorrowed voice.