Help

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The boy was panting hard bending down to the ground holding his whole body in his own arms. The burn in his body was getting unbearable. The pain is out of control he couldn't hold any more.

"J-jimin"

"Not now Tae please. Professor Lee is already furious"

"J-ji"

He felt the link blocked. He can't feel the link anymore same as his body. The pain made a whimper leaving his mouth. He can't take it anymore.

"You need any help pup" Taehyung's ear alerted. He is in danger. His condition is not that he should be hanging around any Alpha.

He is on his heat, his scent can allure these alpha more even though he is wearing his necklace but still during his heat it becomes a little too lose to spread around.

"N-no I'm f-fine" Taehyung with all his strength tried to stand up and he almost does but then a heavy hand landed on his shoulder and he landed on the ground with force.

"Stay down pup you are in no condition to move" The young Alpha standing infront of him said with a very lusty grin playing on his lips.

"L-let me go" Taehyung tried to get away from the hold but couldn't even take a step. The hold on his shoulder was very firm and then his condition was also not helping.

"You think I'll let this chance slip out of my hand." Alpha said smirking widely and came closer to the boy.

"P-please. I b-beg you please." Taehyung pleaded.

"Shhhssss. It won't take long pup" Alpha said and tilted Taehyung's head. Taehyung knew what was coming but he can't do anything now. He can't fight an Alpha. He stopped his struggle and waited for the sharp pain to get to him.

"Yoongi hyung I can't ignore it anymore. This is irritating me now" Jungkook said standing up from his chair.

"Kook what the hell is wrong with you? I can't smell anything nor do i hear anything?" Yoongi said frustrated.

"Do you think I'm lying? I'm trying to ignore it from last half an hour but now it's getting too much." Jungkook sounded irritated.

"You know what do whatever you want" Yoongi said and walked out of cafeteria.

"Hyung...... Hyung.... oh come on" Now Jungkook was on the verge of losing his patience.

He stood up and walked out of cafeteria following the scent and voices. He was walking pass every hallway yet he didn't knew why this was happening.

"What the hell is this" Jungkook talked to himself when noticed that the scent is getting strong with every step. He ran forward when he heard some muffled cries.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Jungkook says as he open the door to the boys room and the scene infront of him infuriated him.

One thing that Jungkook can't handle is higher ranks forcing themselves on lower ones. Yes Jungkook is a strong preacher of ranks. He believe Moon Goddess made them for some reason.

"None of your business stud" Alpha said and turned to Taehyung again who was crying with the pain and now with the strong grip of Alpha on him.

"Oh Thank you for the compliment but i think it is my business" Jungkook said amusingly while walking forward.

"Then you can do whatever you want with him after I'm finished" Alpha sounded frustrated. He can't wait now. The boy infront of him is making him restless.