Guilt

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Head Alpha stood up from the ground. He spent alot of time on the ground. There were many things running in his mind. He wanted to calm them down, he wanted to shut them up.

"Pa would have been the Alpha if he was alive. Give this place to his son."

He cannot kick the words of JK out of his mind. Whatever it was, it was bothering him.

"Jaehyung.......Jaehyung my friend." He whispered holding his chest. These thoughts doesn't actually sit good with him. Never in his life, has he ever felt like he is not legit.

""Get off me."

"Why so desperate huh? Why do you want an unwanted son to forgive you? Why do you even care?"

"I'm not your son. You were never my father."

"I'm an orphan and will stay that way. I'll soon leave the pack also."

"Jungkook. It's Jungkook."

"Stop right there."

"I want to be alone. I don't want to see you."

All what he did, ever in his life, all of this is just getting back to him in a very unexpected way. He has many questions, he has many guilty.

Karma has actually broke him.

He once again squeezed his chest, like gaining the courage to stand up and walk. He stood up and made way to the door.

He was disturbed and visually devastated.

It was late night, no one was up and he don't actually have a knowledge of anything happening around him. His roaring thoughts blocking the outer noises.

He pushed open the door to his mother's room. As soon as he went inside he saw her sitting on the couch, troubled just like him, teared up just like him.

"Mom." He whispered, feeling his legs giving up. He can't even take his own weight, his body felt like giving up on his soul.

"My son." She stood up hugging her son.

She knew what he was going through, he was her part, a mother is she. She can feel it, she can clearly understand what will happen.

"A-Am i not legit?" He asked. Wrong choice of words but still those words actually described his thoughts. He was looking down on himself, he was doubting himself.

"Son....why would you say that!" She asked tightening her hold on her son's body.

"Who am i?" He asked again.

"You are my son." She replied hurriedly. She actually know what he is asking for but she don't have courage to say it all in front of him.

"Please tell me the truth. Please" he almost cried.

"Son-"

"Who am i? Am i the legit person to stand here, here in this place and as a Head Alpha."  He held his mother's hand.

"Son don't say——"

"Tell me the truth please. Tell me the truth." He yelled. It's irritating him.

"Son I don't think now is a good time for you to focus on that. Go back to sleep please." Grandma said holding back the tears.

"Tell me....TELL ME NOW." He yelled startling Grandma.