Sekeleton in the cupboard

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I still have that feeling Jisoo." Jennie said. Jisoo is comforting her since last night that there is nothing wrong happening she is just imagining it and giving it too much of a thought than she should.

"Jennie baby there is nothing wrong happening. If something would've happened don't you think Yoongi-ssi would've have informed you? Everything is fine your brother would be fine." Jisoo said for the nth time but the distress and worry on Jennie's face was still there.

"You are not understanding, I can't just ignore this feeling. I've got him after so many years I don't want to loose him again" Jennie said little bit sternly.

"How about we go and meet them tomorrow. What do you say?" Jisoo said smiling a bit as she k ow how anger get to  Jennie.

"Why tomorrow why not today? Let's just go and meet him. Please." Jennie held her hands and looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Babe we didn't get the permission and it's so late already they might not even let us enter the boundaries of pack house." Jisoo tried.

"Please I'll handle it i know how to enter there, i can call for help let's just go." Jennie replied. "Please just let's go I can't hold the urge anymore i want to see him just a glimpse even from afar but please."

"Babe you are not under...."

"Please." Jennie said and Jisoo can clearly notice the hot tears welling in his eyes. Jisoo can't see her mate crying so she agreed.

"Okay get ready." She said and Jennie hugged her out of pure happiness. She looked back at herself and noticed she is wearing quite fine clothes, she just doesn't want to waste time.

"I'm ready and you are wearing fine clothes too let's just go." Jisoo can't argue so she stood up and took the car keys and went to the car.

It took them 15 minutes to reach there. They were living on the outer end of the pack so they need the car to reach the pack house.

"Now what? Sehun is not at all a guy to be taken for-granted, he won't think and will arrest us." Jisoo said looking at the heavily guarded pack house maybe more than usual.

"Oh come on. We are not doing anything illegal here this is our pack house and we can meet the head Alpha for our concerns." Jennie said correcting her shirt and hairs.

"In office hours yes but it's 5:50 now, way past than office time."

"Only 50 minutes..." Jennie corrected. "Let me handle this."

Jennie walked up to the guard and bowed. Jisoo can see her talking to the guard and then they both are laughing. That was unexpected cz sehun was famous for his cold expressions.

And then Jennie gestured her to come. Jisoo was stunned but she locked the car and walked towards her mate.

"Be careful. There is a meeting today so don't get into anyone's attention." Sehun warned.

"What meeting? We were not told about any meeting happening today?" Jennie said looking at her mate and the guard.

"Something....." he couldn't complete his sentence as a black Mercedes made way to the mansion. He opened the door and let the car in.

"It's about to start. Just get in and until the meeting is over don't try to leave and don't show yourself too much. Just go to your brother and stay with him." Sehun said and let them in also.

Jennie and Jisso were confused but they got inside. They were not aware of the way but thank Goddess they saw Yoongi and Jennie hurriedly called him.